Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Misty's MeMe

MISTY

We've been tagged by my special guy Speedy and by Precious at Big Piney Woods cats, so here goes.

My favorite:

Time of day? When Mom & Dad get home from work, or maybe at bedtime so I can sleep with Mom!

Day of the week? Sunday 'cause Mom and Dad are usually home and I can be by them.

Season of the year? Summer, so I can see lots of birdies and stuff!

Holiday? When Santa comes to give presents to good kitties.

Beaches? What's a beach?

Song? I don't have a special song, but Mom's favorite is Rhapsody in Blue by George (not our George) Gershwin.

Flower? All the flowers in our yard.

Talk show? Sometimes Mom and I watch Oprah if she gets home from work early.

Movie? I usually sleep through anything that comes on after 7PM.

Soaps? I help Mom with laundry, so the only soap I know is laundry soap.

Beverage? Water or milk.

Fruit? Sometimes I like to lick peaches.

Snack? I don't like treats. Can you believe it?

Food? I don't eat anything but dry kibbles. I don't like people food.

Restaurant? Um, I've never been to a restaurant. Are there any that serve kitties? Will Speedy be there?

Mom hasn't been able to visit blogs the past few days, so I don't know who's been tagged already. Anyone that wants to play, go ahead!

5 Comments:

At May 23, 2007 9:19 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Misty, you are very restrained in your eating habits! No treats or people food? No wonder you keep your cute girlish figure!

 
At May 23, 2007 12:43 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Misty, I gess I shood give up all those treets and da chick-hen if I want to shrink my butt huh? Mom sez she gots da pikshers back on da card but da camera won't reed them. She's not looking forward to dad coming home and finding out so she mite even try Victor and Bonnie's trick and put da pikshers reel big on da screen and take a piksher of da piksher-whew dat was a lot of talking. Would yoo like to teleport over and watch mom doing da piksher thing? She's pretty funny, speshully cuz Sadie keeps sticking her butt in mom's face...~Speedy

 
At May 23, 2007 1:36 PM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

No wonder you're so dainty, you don't eat treats. I think I'd rather be tubby than give them up....
Very nice list Misty.

 
At May 23, 2007 4:05 PM, Blogger Parker said...

Not even tuna Jooce???

 
At May 24, 2007 8:47 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

YOU DON'T LIKE PEOPLE FOOD? Are you insane, woman?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails