Friday, June 01, 2007

Our True Confessions

GEORGE

The lovely Marilyn Monreow has challenged us all to confess our deepest secrets and we've been tagged by a lot of our friends to do it, so here goes. But first, we have a question. Marilyn, you're not planning to publish a "tell all" book, are you? Because we'll deny everything!!

1. Everyone knows I'm a Daddy's Boy, but you probably don't know how much. Some days I follow Dad around and meow at the top of my lungs until he picks me up and holds me

2. When I'm on a lap, I prefer to be under a cover

3. When I hear the ice dispenser in the refrigerator door, I come running from wherever I am. Then I meow until someone puts ice in my water bowl

4. I don't like any kind of cat treat

TIPPER

1. I like to stick my nose in Mom's ear

2. During the day I go upstairs and sleep under the bedspread on the bed in my human brother J's old room

3. I was afraid love would never find me. Then Mattingly revealed his feelings for me.

4. When Dad pets me, my tail quivers

MAX

1. I like to bite on toilet paper rolls, and sometimes chew bits of the paper

2. When Mom gives us treats, I gobble mine down and then go take Tipper's

3. I stroll over by Mom at dinner time and she gives me a bite of what she's having

4. I roll over for Mom to pet my tummy and when she does, she tells me I'm the smartest and most handsome guy ever

GEORGE

Hey wait... Mom, you said I was the smartest, most handsome guy ever!

MOM

George please! This is not the time or the place. Can we talk about this later?

It's your turn Mist, go on.

MISTY

1. There are still 2 plants here that I haven't killed yet, but I'm working on them when no one is home

2. I've discovered Mom's yarn stash in her craft closet, but she doesn't know it yet

3. I don't like cat treats, either

4. I like to jump on, claw & bite Mom's feet at night. Then she yells "Ow, ow, ow. Misty, STOP IT!" If I don't stop, I get kicked out of the bedroom.

Mom, can I say something about Speedy?

MOM

Of course.

MISTY

Speedy is the smartest most handsome guy ever

TIPPER

Well, I think Mattingly is the smartest and most handsome!

MOM

All right everyone, that's enough! We're done.

18 Comments:

At June 01, 2007 8:26 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Wow, George and Misty, you do not even like Tem-tay-shuns?

 
At June 01, 2007 8:53 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Awe, Misty, yoor making me blush. I hope yoo haf a good weekend, but if yoo need to get away yoo can come over. Mom is doing some kinda laundry frenzy here, she has pulled out all da sheets and blankets and is washing dem so der is lots of warm, good smelling laundry to lie in. She sez dat finally she can put away da winter bedding!

 
At June 01, 2007 8:59 AM, Blogger Rosemary B❤️ said...

This was great! You four are a lot of fun!!

Have a happy weekend

 
At June 01, 2007 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Now that was a lot of confessions!

 
At June 01, 2007 12:53 PM, Blogger Bogdan, the editor said...

Yeah, that was A LOT of confessions. We learned A LOT about all of you.

I don't understand th sentence, "I don't like cat treats." What language is that in?

 
At June 01, 2007 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cats for total world domination just didn't sound as good. Do you have any suggestions. I think a two syllable word is best...

 
At June 01, 2007 4:55 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Good confeshuns, but yoo don't like treats?!?!?!

 
At June 01, 2007 7:30 PM, Blogger The Cat Realm said...

That was great - this way we get to know all our new friends!
We don't like "cat treat" either - we demanded real shrimp (the jumbos of course) and raw beef as treats!
Thank you George for your suggestion concerning the compulsive blogging - we'll head over to the Blogosphere and see what we can do.
Karl and Anastasia

 
At June 01, 2007 8:53 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

yeah, i just finded out today that mommy told Miles that HE was her beautiful little Meezer baby. I am her beautiful little Meezer baby and haf been since long 'afore he efenn gotted here. Sammy

 
At June 01, 2007 9:20 PM, Blogger Mattingly said...

Hi Crew! Tipper, you know how to make my heart go pitter patter!! I haven't commented in a while, but I loved all the pictures of you trying out the fruit, and you looked so cozy on the couch with Shasta!

I would love it if you would come over sometime this weekend for my birthday! Maybe we can convince my Dad to leave his closet open and we can do my new favorite activity... go in the closet, look at the wall, and meow really, really loud! I try to do it at least once a day! And also I could show you my favorite window to get some sun in! Bring your whole family if they want to come. Hope to see you soon!!!

~Purrs, Mattingly

 
At June 01, 2007 9:36 PM, Blogger Zoey and the furballs said...

I'll have to try the ice thing!

 
At June 02, 2007 2:35 AM, Blogger MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Wow those r some confessions. You no, I don't like a lot of treat myself. Mom brought home 3 different cans of Whiskers treats yesterday....and I didn't even touch one of them....the soft kind. I like crunchy even thought I don't have good teeth....go figure that.
miss Peach >(^<^)<

 
At June 02, 2007 5:07 AM, Blogger Parker said...

You guys had some good confessions. But not liking treats is different - we all love 'em here!

 
At June 02, 2007 9:59 AM, Blogger Ali & Fiona said...

No kitty treats at all? wow that is crazy talk!

 
At June 02, 2007 11:49 AM, Blogger Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Crew... I enjoyed your confessions.

It sounds like your house is bursting with lots of kitty love and energy.

 
At June 02, 2007 4:10 PM, Blogger Lux said...

Misty, how did that happen that there are still two plants left???

Great learning about your confessions, all!

 
At June 03, 2007 6:27 PM, Blogger muffinmidi said...

Misty, I trust you're working hard on those last two plants?

 
At June 04, 2007 6:09 AM, Blogger Forty Paws said...

Those are wonderful confessions! Annie does the quiver tail too. We call it "tremble tail". George, it's ok if you don't like treats. Many of us here at Forty Paws don't like treats!

Luf, Us

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails