Monday, July 30, 2007

My Girl, Harlie

MAX

My date with Harlie was wonderful!! Since I'm a gentleman I'll let her tell you all the details, and I'll just say we had a great time. Of course, I sent a bouquet of flowers and both my sisters and George came with me. (Mom was a little worried about me traveling alone and thought it'd be better if I had some company.) But they all visited with Mattingly and his family for while so Harlie and I could have a few moments alone.

She's really a great girl...so sweet, and we look so much alike, it's amazing! In fact, when my human sister B first saw Harlie's picture, she thought it was ME when I was younger! See what I mean?! That's me on the left and Harlie on the right. Of course, I was only a baby then and so was Harlie, and we look much more grownup now.

Tipper says Harlie and I were meant to be together and she knows all about things like that, so I think she's right!




Anyway, I'm in love, everyone...with the most beautiful, the most lovely girl...oh, and did I tell you she wears red, like me!!. She's just perfect!

(sings) Lady in Re-e-e-d, her name is Harlie....hmm, hmmm, hmmmm......

13 Comments:

At July 30, 2007 8:25 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Max, I'm glad to hear you had a good date with Harlie. :) You do look a lot alike - you were both incredibly cute when younger, and are good looking cats now. :)

 
At July 30, 2007 8:33 AM, Blogger Forty Paws said...

What kyoooot pictures!!! We're glad you're in love and had a wonderful date!

Luf, Us

 
At July 30, 2007 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on finding such a wonderful love!

 
At July 30, 2007 9:10 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

I am very happy that your date went well. Harlie is a very special girlcat, and you make a wonderful couple. Max is in looo-ooove!

 
At July 30, 2007 9:45 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Woohoo! Yoo guys make a grate cuppul...Oh, we is soooo happy fur yoo and Harlie!

 
At July 30, 2007 11:17 AM, Blogger Monty Q. Kat said...

Aw, love is in the air! How wonderful for you both!

 
At July 30, 2007 11:30 AM, Blogger Tyler said...

Oh Max, you're such a gentleman. Congrats! I'm happy for you, dude.

 
At July 30, 2007 6:20 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Glad you had a nice visit.

 
At July 30, 2007 7:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It sounds like you had a great date! I think I might have to ask a girl kitty out sometime. Hmmm...

 
At July 30, 2007 7:56 PM, Blogger Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

You are right. Harlie is such a beautiful gal. I am glad you had a great date.

 
At July 31, 2007 5:16 AM, Blogger Harlie said...

Oh everyone is so sweet, including you Max! *blush* I had such a great visit with you on Friday, and have finally been able to post about it. I hope we can get together again soon!

Purrs,
Harlie
PS You were so handsome already as kitten!!

 
At July 31, 2007 8:40 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

awwwww Max, you is just a sweet guy!! Harlie is a furry purrty girl - you is furry lucky!

 
At August 01, 2007 11:20 AM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

I'm so glad you had a great time. She certainly is a sweetie and I think you're a great couple. The flowers were very thoughtful. Were they also delish-eous?

I'm glad you took your siblings. Traveling alone can be dangerous and Mattingly might have gotten lonely.

We can't wait to hear about your next date.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails