My Secret Crush
You all know both of my sisters both have special guys. Tipper has Mattingly and Misty has Speedy. George says he 's too busy right now to think about having a girlfriend, but I've been giving it some thought since I've been pretty lonely recently.
So anyway, what I want to tell you about is this. There's this young lady that I've been quietly admiring for a while and I decided to ask her older brother for his permission to call on her. I'm very glad he said it's OK with him.
She's so lovely and beautiful and I sent her a Catster Star to let her know how I feel about her. Do you think a guy like me stands a chance with such a wonderful girl?
Besides love and devotion, this is what I can offer her.
1. Young & frisky (3 years old or 28 in human years)
2. Handsome (black & white tuxie with a painted nose)
3. Smart (doesn't my name say it all?)
4. Clean (I have good grooming habits and bathe daily. I have excellent litterbox habits and never have accidents)
5. Strong (former Catolympic Gold Medal winner)
6. Good provider (I'm a champion mouser and know where Mom keeps the food & treats)
7. Owns property (The top shelf of our cat perch, part interest in a 2-room pink Barbie house (our play cubes) and screened in porch large enough for 4, 3 flying feathers and a red glitter ball.)
8. I have 2 sisters, so I know how to treat a lady
9. Looks good in red
10. Looking for a long term relationship.
I'm very quiet and don't meow unless I have something important to say. I'm not a party animal and am not into catnip that much. I like feathers, glitter balls, and I do enjoy chasing a red dot. I don't waste my purrs on just anything...I purr when the occasion calls for it. I don't like to be picked up but do like ear and chin scritches and tummy rubs.
You didn't tell them who she is!
What!! Oh, I'm so nervous about waiting for her answer, I forgot to tell you.
Here she is. Do you recognize her?