Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I Was Only Trying to Help!

GEORGE

You all know Max and I have been helping Dad with our deck.

Well, on Sunday he was working on the corner right near the dining room window, but the big gray box* was in my way and I couldn't see exactly what he was doing. I called out a few times and said "Dad, I can't see you, move over" but I don't think he heard me 'cause of his drill noise.

I decided I should go out where I could see better, so when Mom came into the house to get something I slipped out right between her feet and she didn't even notice!! But, as I was walking towards Dad he looked up and saw me and he yelled for Mom. She came out waving her arms and shouted "Georgie! What are you doing out here? "

I replied, "Calm down, Mom. I couldn't see from the window, so I decided to step outside where I could get a better look at what Dad's doing. You know, I am the snoopervisor for this project and I should be inspecting his work".

"Get back in the house!" she said.

Hmmmpfff!

Fine, I was only trying to help. If there's something wrong with that corner of the deck, don't blame me!


* the air conditioner unit

19 Comments:

At October 10, 2007 7:56 AM, Blogger The Furry Kids said...

I'm sorry your snoopervising got interrupted. That totally stinks.

Titus

 
At October 10, 2007 8:04 AM, Blogger Gemini said...

Oh humans just don't know how hard we work and they don't appreciate us at all!

 
At October 10, 2007 9:10 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

If that job doesn't go well, you can tell them "I told you so. You wouldn't let me snoopervise, remember."
Hope the project is done soon, so you can take a break.

 
At October 10, 2007 10:16 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

why don't they take our snoopervision duties as seriously as we do?

 
At October 10, 2007 10:28 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yup, when dat corner collapses while dey is sitting der yoo can laff and say "told yoo so". Beans just haf no apreeshiashun of how hard we work...

 
At October 10, 2007 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Humans just don't appreciate us kitty's...How Rude.

 
At October 10, 2007 2:07 PM, Blogger MaoMao said...

Awwww, I'm sorry to hear that! Sumetimes beans just don't unnderstand how impawtant it is to have Kitty Snoopervishun!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

 
At October 10, 2007 2:10 PM, Blogger The Cat Realm said...

Sometimes it is so hard to make the humans understand us!!!

 
At October 10, 2007 2:34 PM, Blogger Shilgiah the Cat said...

My mom goes into panic if she thinks I'm even thinking about going outside without her.

I do like the idea of saying "I told you so!" if you weren't able to snoopervise the Dad's work adequately.

 
At October 10, 2007 4:10 PM, Blogger Samantha & Mom said...

Pour George, you were just trying to make sure it all goes together right. Dad's got no one to blame if it's done wrong!!
Your FL furiends,

 
At October 10, 2007 4:17 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

How krool to tell yoo off when yoo were just helping.

 
At October 10, 2007 4:34 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Sheesh you were only trying to help. I tried to go outside to help mum get the mail. I didn't get far either.

 
At October 10, 2007 4:40 PM, Blogger Mickey's Musings said...

The nerve,and you were just doin' yer job snoopervising!

 
At October 10, 2007 6:38 PM, Blogger Poppy Q said...

Hi Misty,
thanks for visiting me. It's not toys. I wonder what it is?

Poppy Q

 
At October 10, 2007 7:51 PM, Blogger Max said...

Sheesh, people. I bet you haven't gotten paid for all your hard work, either!

 
At October 10, 2007 10:49 PM, Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think maybe your human will understand you finally~!! Just give them a second chance~~

 
At October 10, 2007 11:29 PM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You were doing an important job - snoopervising. But I can understand why your humans didn't want you outside - it can be dangerous out there!

 
At October 11, 2007 2:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was not nice to chase you in the house again! You could have helped your dad pretty much!

 
At October 11, 2007 3:36 AM, Blogger Ramses said...

Snoopervising is hard work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails