Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Meet Reyna

GEORGE

Mom & Dad went to our human sister B and husband T's house to visit them. When they came home, they smelled very strange. Normally they smell like Shasta the dog when they come home 'cause Shasta loves Mom and spends a lot of time sitting on her and licking her and stuff! And when Mom comes home, I sniff her and go "ewwww, dog smell".

But this time the smell was different...sort of like Shasta, but different. So I asked about it and Mom said there was a new puppy at B's house. A new puppy, A NEW PUPPY!!!

WHAT??!! No one asked ME if I wanted a new puppy in this family 'cause if they had I would have told them NO WAY! Shasta is enough for me to deal with when she comes over. She barks and jumps and runs around and takes my toys and eats my food and sits on MY Mom's lap, when maybe I want to be on Mom's lap. She even wants to look in my litterbox! What am I supposed to do when a new puppy comes over?

Oh, this is just terrible...I know I'm going to be stressed out. Mom, where is my 'nip??

TIPPER

Well I like Shasta so I think I'll probably like this new puppy and Mom said I can introduce her. Meet Reyna de la Noche, who will be called Reyna.

MISTY

Oh, she's cute isn't she. I'm sure we'll be friends. Reyna, want to come over and play?

MAX

Well I don't know about how cute she is, but I'm glad to see she's black like me. For a long time, I've had the only black furs around here. Everyone else has gray furs.

TIPPER

My human sister B is asthmatic, and that means she has problems breathing when she's by animal dander. That's why she doesn't have a cat. But there are certain types of dogs that asthmatic humans can have and one is a Bichon Frise, like Shasta. The other is a Poodle, like Reyna, 'cept Mom said Reyna is part Labrador too, so she's called a Lab...uh, Ladder...no, Loodle...uh, Mom, what is it?

MOM

Reyna is a Labra-Doodle. That means she's part Labrador and part Poodle. Her momdog is a Poodle and her daddog is part Poodle and part Labrador. She's 9 weeks old and about the same size as Shasta right now, but will be a big dog when she's grown. But it's OK. You can get used to her while she's still little.

OK, are we ready to welcome Reyna into our family? That means you too, George! All together now

WELCOME REYNA!

19 Comments:

At October 24, 2007 7:33 AM, Blogger Catzee said...

Ooooo, I luv it when the peoples smell strange. Then I sniff an' sniff an sniff at 'em. I never lived wif a woofy afore so I hope fur yur sakes Reyna likes kitties.

 
At October 24, 2007 8:24 AM, Blogger Tybalt said...

Welcome Reyna! I like doggies, and Reyna looks like she'll be a lot of fun. Better teach her how to play nicely with you while she is still a pup!

Thanks for visiting my blog while I was all lonesome! Mommy is back and bringing home more money for treats, so all is right with the world. =^_^=

 
At October 24, 2007 8:30 AM, Blogger Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Haha Labra-Doodle funny name! My momma said something once to my daddy about getting one of these woffys but he said he just couldn't have a Doodle anything for a pet. Good luck with your new, huh cousin?

 
At October 24, 2007 8:32 AM, Blogger Gemini said...

George, I am with you. I am scared of doggies. They should have asked you first. But at least she doesn't live there all the time, so welcome Reyna.

 
At October 24, 2007 8:35 AM, Blogger Parker said...

How nice that you have a new family member. That does not live with you!

 
At October 24, 2007 9:22 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Reyna is very, very cute! And she has curly furs, just like me. I hope she does not play too rough.

 
At October 24, 2007 10:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Reyna is adorable! I'm sure she will get along with you guys. Concatulations on the new addition to your family.

P.S. Thanks George for the Coat of Many Colours graphic - I proudly put it on my blog today : )

 
At October 24, 2007 11:33 AM, Blogger Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

That is one cute puppy - but she can stay with you guys. We have our hands full with our two woofies (Yes Samwise, you are a woofie no matter what you think you silly dog) because our parents say they like woofies. Why do humans need woofies when they have us kitties?! Silly humans!

 
At October 24, 2007 11:37 AM, Blogger None said...

I feel for you George, lap time should be reserved for those who purr. If Reyna is going to grow big you might want to establish house rules right away with her. At least she looks soft and good for cuddles!

Tamra

 
At October 24, 2007 1:58 PM, Blogger Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Woofies are all right as long as they keep their distances. They can visit but NEVER take over lap spaces.
MoMo

 
At October 24, 2007 2:02 PM, Blogger Mickey's Musings said...

A Labra Doodle,heehee
I like her color(heehee) and her curly hair. Hope she is nice to you.

 
At October 24, 2007 3:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You poor things. I'm sure that Renya will be nice to you. Just bite her if she isn't.

 
At October 24, 2007 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Reyna your adorable :)

 
At October 24, 2007 4:07 PM, Blogger Rosemary B❤️ said...

Those Ladder-doodle dogs are very very cute. I think Reyna will be a super great member of your family!!

 
At October 24, 2007 5:54 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Reyna's pretty cute...she's a baby now so yoo guys can train her to be a good kitty frend. Don't Labra-Doodles get really big? She cood be a really good nap buddy when it's cold outside.
Misty, are you going to Fat Eric's party Friday? Speedy is napping rite now but he's been talking about how he's gonna dance wif yoo there...he was upset he missed yoo at Derby's.

 
At October 25, 2007 1:07 AM, Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

REYNA looks ok to me~!!
Very adorable, but I will see her more active then see if she is really gentle to you~! Hehehehe~!!

Welcome~!!Hope REYNA will have very good and happy time with you.

 
At October 25, 2007 3:41 AM, Blogger Ramses said...

At least Reyna is a cat sized puppy! Our Nana has a huge doggy, though she is at least my colour! :) Have fun with her while she's little... :)

 
At October 25, 2007 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun with your new friend!

 
At October 25, 2007 8:50 PM, Blogger Mattingly said...

Harlie and I want to also welcome Reyna to your family! Do you think we can come over and play in the forts too? It's been so long since we've been able to get together and play! Mom promises we can blog this weekend, but in the meantime we would love to see all of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails