Friday, January 25, 2008

Playing Catch-up

GEORGE

OK, today we're going to catch up on everything that our secretary has not taken care of (scowls in Mom's direction), but first we want to say we've finally updated our sidebar and added over 30 new cat bloggers!!. Welcome to all you newcomers.

For us guys, Mr. Tigger has started The M-Cat's, a club for mature Mancats and young Mancats in training. Stop over and check it out.

Don't forget, Valentine's Day is rapidly approaching. If you're still searching for that "special someone" go over to Queen Snicker's Love Cafe. If you've found the love of your life, go to Monty's Who Do You Love and tell them about it!

Coats of Many Colors
members, we have a new lady in our group. Go see who she is! Anycat interested in joining, send me an email with biography and a great picture of yourself and I'll send you the membership badge for your sidebar.

OK, now on to our tags, in no particular order

From Gandolf & Grayson - What three things would you do that you have never done before, if you knew you wouldn't get caught, get in trouble, or suffer any consequences?

George: 1. Go for a walk around the yard 2. Go strollering around my neighborhood 3. Go into the attic and stay as long as I want to

From Sammy & Miles - List your real name, how you got your real name, nicknames you like/tolerate, and nicknames you wish your humans would stop calling you.

George: My name is George Pie and I got my name when my littermate sister Gracie & I were adopted. Mom wanted to name us for a famous male/female duo. My nicknames are Georgie and Georgie Pie, which only Mom is allowed to call me. Anyone else has to call me G Pie if they want to use my middle name. I wish my family would not call me the Love Sponge. It's embarrassing.

Tipper: My name is Tipper Doodle and I got my name 'cause I used to have a white tip on my tail when I was a baby. I don't know where it went 'cause it's gone now. My nicknames are Tipp and Tippy Doo. Sometimes Mom calls me Beauty Girl. I like my nicknames and come running when Mom calls me.

Max: My name is Maxwell Smartkitty and I got my name 'cause Mom & Dad wanted a manly name for me.
My nickname is Max or Maxie. Mom calls me her Handsome Tuxie Boy and I like that!

Misty: My name is Misty Everpurr and I got my name 'cause I'm gray and I used to purr all the time when I was a baby. My nicknames are Mist and Little Sweetie and I like them.

For Max from Missy Blue Eyes -
7 Weird Things about yourself

1. I don't like being held
2. I rarely purr
3. When I do purr, it's so soft you have to listen really hard to hear it
4. I have some clumps of fur on my back near my tail, and I won't let Mom trim them
5. My claws are very sharp 'cause I don't tolerate manicures
6. I like to lay full length on Mom at night and knead (make biscuits) on her face & hair
7. I follow my brother George everywhere

For The Crew from Team Tabby (Moe & Mindy) - 7 Weird Things about us

George: 1. I'm selective about what I'll eat 2. I'm the only one in our family that loves 'nip 3. I'm a Daddy's Boy
Tipper: 1. I like to lick Mom's face 2. I like fruit
Misty: 1. I zip into the bedroom at night before Mom can shut me out! 2. I've lost all my feather-butt mousies!

OK, now on to the awards.

From The Black Cat, Team Tabby (Moe & Mindy) and Delilah over at Dr. Tweety's - the You Make My Day award - Presented to bloggers whose blog brings you happiness and inspiration and makes you feel happy about Blogland. - Thank you, we do try to make our postings upbeat.

From TT, Molly, Shadow & Fatty - the Thinking Blogger award





MISTY

My friend Queen Snickers has given me the So Special award just for me alone 'cause she thinks I'm cute. (giggles & smiles!) Thank you, Snickers!





















14 Comments:

At January 25, 2008 11:41 AM, Blogger Parker said...

I am exhausted just reading all of that information! I really like your names and nicknames!

 
At January 25, 2008 12:19 PM, Blogger The Furry Kids said...

Whew! You guys sure did get caught up!
I popped over to Coats of Many Colors, and who did I see? Me!
Thank you!!!

Happy Friday to you guys!

Love,
Tazo

 
At January 25, 2008 12:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What a great post, your secretary was very busy.

Your new kitchen is looking good.

I don't see my name on your sidebar : (

 
At January 25, 2008 1:15 PM, Blogger Miz Allie Cat said...

looking good, but boys you sure do catch up...meow...I like it over at Coats of Many colors...meow....

 
At January 25, 2008 2:35 PM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Boy when you guys catch up you really catch up!

 
At January 25, 2008 5:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

D'oh! There I am *blush*

 
At January 25, 2008 6:31 PM, Blogger Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

Wow, you guys sure had a lot to catch up on. We loved learning all about your names and things you like to do! Congrats on all of your awards.

 
At January 25, 2008 9:55 PM, Blogger Boots & the Interlopers said...

We hope your secretary is resting her fingers after all that catching up she finally did for you guys. We found us on the side-bar! our first one, woohoo.

 
At January 26, 2008 11:29 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

*sigh* Mom finally finished wif dat purrty dress and some other stuff...now she has a project going in da basement and spends lots of time down there and we don't like it. We need her to help us visit and blog and pass out treats and she is hiding in da basement!
Kisses fur my Misty~Speedy

 
At January 26, 2008 3:10 PM, Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

Wow, that was a lot of catching up!

Max, I didn't know you were named Maxwell Smartkitty. Do you talk into shoes? And how come Steve Carell in starring in YOUR movie coming out this summer?? It doesn't matter though. When I watch that movie I will think of you in the starring role, not what's his name. See, I forgot what's his name already ;-)

Congratulations on all your awards :-D

 
At January 27, 2008 10:13 AM, Blogger The Misadventures Of Me said...

Max I so agree a pedicure for my raptor toes is not enjoyable. I hates when my beans try to touch my toes.

 
At January 27, 2008 4:26 PM, Blogger The Furry Fighter said...

tipper Doodle? hehehe that is a weird name! fanks for the infos and congratulations on your awards. how is the Never Ending Bathroom Project coming along? x

 
At January 27, 2008 7:46 PM, Blogger Lux said...

Wow, that's a lot of information to process! :)

Congratulations on your awardies!

 
At January 27, 2008 9:24 PM, Blogger Forty Paws said...

Wow! That was a long post with tons of awards and lots of information! Concatulations on all of your awards!

George, Bow used to love to go in the attic in his younger days. He would stay up there forever also if we had let him!

Luf, Us

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails