Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A Surprise for The Crew

GEORGE

What's this? Is it for us?

TIPPER

It says "Hi Crew" on it so it's definitely for us.

MAX

You know, I did hear a rumor that we might be getting a Gizzy Quilt.







MISTY

Really? (sniff, sniff) Well, there's no food in here, but I smell kitty scent, so you might be right, Max.


TIPPER

Hurry up Mom...open it! (gasp) Oh look, there are 2 Gizzy Quilts here, and they smell like Millie!!!

Oh, Misty look... this one has our colors... purple for me and pink for you and it has hats with feathers and French words on it!! Oooh-la-la, tres bien!!

GEORGE

And this one has lots of kitty faces in blue and red for me and Max!












MAX


Cool! I want to lay on it first!!


TIPPER

No, I'm going to lay on ours first. I'm older than you are and I should go first!

MISTY

Well, Millie is a Pink Lady like me, so I should be the first one to lay on ours!









GEORGE


Everyone just calm down!!!! We'll all get a chance to lay on our quilts.

Thank you, thank you Millie and Millie's Mom. We LOVE our new quilts.

We'll post pictures of us laying on them as soon as we can.

15 Comments:

At January 23, 2008 4:44 PM, Blogger Darling Millie said...

I am so happy you like your quilts.

 
At January 23, 2008 5:09 PM, Blogger Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

What a lovely quilt! Perhaps when SS get a proper job, she'll get me one too.

Yes, it was soooooo sad to see the Packers losing at extra time. We (Derby, Beau Beau and Sassy) were crying on Derby's lounge and had to drown our sorrows on niptini!

 
At January 23, 2008 5:54 PM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

George that is one wild cat quilt! I love it!

 
At January 23, 2008 5:56 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

I love the ManQuilt!

 
At January 23, 2008 6:22 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

they're beautiful!

 
At January 23, 2008 7:31 PM, Blogger Mickey's Musings said...

Those are beautiful!!! I cam see a lot of snuggling in the future! Good thing too,because it's cold outside! At least that's what mom says ;)
Purrs Mickey

 
At January 23, 2008 8:24 PM, Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

what? Yer supowsed to lay on them in addishun to sniffing and playing on them? Whoa

 
At January 23, 2008 8:49 PM, Blogger Gattina said...

What a nice gift for your 24h naps !

 
At January 23, 2008 9:23 PM, Blogger Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Now dis looks like a nice giftee! I tink you iz furry smart cats to share da quilts. Iz dey softee & do dey haz nips in dem? I yam SOOOOO comin' oevfur to lay on 'em if you lets me!

 
At January 24, 2008 12:31 AM, Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is very very great gift from your bean and Millie~!!!!
Both your bean and Millie's mom are doing great job thinking and considering of you all~

 
At January 24, 2008 1:21 AM, Blogger MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

WOWZA 2 Gizzy quilts!!? You guys are on the wrong side of them...I want to see the patched part please:) So far they really look cool and colorful...

 
At January 24, 2008 6:46 AM, Blogger The Misadventures Of Me said...

I loves your new quilts! Theys are pretty!!

 
At January 24, 2008 10:24 AM, Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

Those are beautiful!

 
At January 24, 2008 5:46 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dem is nice kwilts, we love ours and we bet yoor gonna love yoors too.

 
At January 24, 2008 6:27 PM, Blogger Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

You guys are all SO cute!! Thanks for stopping by our blog to introduce yourselves. We're really looking forward to getting to know you.

P.S. Our mom says Chicago is the greatest place ever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails