Monday, March 03, 2008

New Coffee Flavors?

GEORGE

Sometimes Mom or Dad stops for coffee on their way to work and today, before he left, Dad asked me if I wanted to stop for coffee with him! Can you believe that?? But I'm a little tired today so I said, no thanks...the caffiene might interfere with my nap. He reminded me that I could get decaf and told me he likes flavored coffees like raspberry, carmel or vanilla.

I don't think I'd like any of those, but it did get me thinking about other flavors. I see lots of commercials for those "coffee places" on TV, but none of them appear to have the proper facilities or much that would be of interest to cats. I think there's an entire untapped market here friends, and this is another clear case of discrimination against felines!! Of course I'm not allowed out alone, but what about those of you that are? Shouldn't you be able to start your day off with a cup of java, in your favorite flavor, with a side order of treats? Or, for those, like me, that are shut-ins, how about asking your people to get a "to-go" cup for you?

Everyone knows tuna water is one of my favorite things, and I think tangy fish flavored coffee would be a big hit! Or how about baked ham flavored coffee? I know Miles would like to try that!!

What about this, everyone? We need to demand equal rights and I'm open to suggestions for coffee flavors that would appeal to us. Then, as senior advisor for the Chey/Derby campaign, I'll suggest a law be passed to force coffee shops to accomodate cats, or at the very least sell a variety of flavors in the cat food aisle!

16 Comments:

At March 03, 2008 8:38 AM, Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

I think those flavors would be big hits with all the kitties. The coffee vendors are losing out on a big market right now. Obviously, they're not thinking!

 
At March 03, 2008 9:59 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

All dem places descriminate against felines! Sadie would like dem to serve nip tea, she sez she would start effury morning wif nip tea if she could. Mom and dad don't go to dem coffee places cuz dad sez mom makes da bestest coffee on da planet. Maybe she could make nip tea fur us...

 
At March 03, 2008 10:06 AM, Blogger Shilgiah the Cat said...

Ahhhh...Tangy fish flavored coffee sounds great to me!

 
At March 03, 2008 10:43 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Have you seen Adan's blog? Michico wrote about the Minimal Cafe that allows cats! But I do not know of anything like that in this country. Sometimes when my Mommie makes a fancy coffee I get to taste a little bit of whipped cream. It's tasty.

 
At March 03, 2008 12:14 PM, Blogger admin said...

aahh...coffee? we prefer to sniff & taste a drip of our mommy's hot tea;)perhaps, we outta try one day...

Purrs,
nice to know ya all:)

 
At March 03, 2008 12:52 PM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am on it! That's specist discrimination at it's worst. I think that we should have nip bars the way they have coffee bars! And for those who don't like nip, then the ham flavored coffee sounds great.

 
At March 03, 2008 2:30 PM, Blogger PB 'n J said...

Our Woofie looooooves coffee. One day she crawled up in the chair and stole a bunch of Dad's coffee - but then had to let her outside, because she was literally bouncing off the walls!

 
At March 03, 2008 5:04 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Catnip tea. Maybe we need a coffee/tea shop! I am not much into coffee.

 
At March 03, 2008 5:27 PM, Blogger SophieKitty said...

I'd love to have a tuna frappucino myself.

 
At March 03, 2008 9:12 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Hmmm, Nip-coffee might be worth a smell or two...

 
At March 03, 2008 9:38 PM, Blogger Lux said...

I'm thinkin' ... turkey essence coffee sounds good to me ...

 
At March 04, 2008 10:11 AM, Blogger Tiff said...

Hmm..
Shouldn't EVERYTHING EVERYONE ever thinks about, eats...whatever revolve around what us kitty cats want & desire?
Just a thought.
Meg & Jack

 
At March 04, 2008 3:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Whoooo, tangy fish flavoured coffee sounds excellent to me!

How about Temptation coffee.

That is such a cute picture of you George, is that your Dad?

 
At March 05, 2008 2:28 AM, Blogger Isis said...

I'm voting for the Valerian and Catnip tea! :)

 
At March 05, 2008 7:11 AM, Blogger The Misadventures Of Me said...

Tuna coffee? I'd vote for that!!

 
At March 06, 2008 7:14 AM, Blogger Shelby said...

What a great idea. I would love tuna flavored coffee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails