Friday, December 11, 2009

Sharing the Ham

GEORGE

As Senior Cat I have certain privileges in our house and one of them is being close to the action. In this case the sandwich-making action.

What are we having today, Dad?

Hmmm... I see you got some fresh ham at the deli. But don't you think I should check it out? You know....to be sure it's safe for you & Mom to eat!

(nomnomnomnom)

Excellent choice, Dad. But if you don't mind, I'll have a little on a plate.








Tipper, why are you by my plate?! I'm Senior Cat here, not you!

TIPPER

You don't own all the ham in this house!!

Dad said I could have some so you have to share with me.

9 Comments:

At December 11, 2009 9:49 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

It looks like more than enough hams for all!

 
At December 11, 2009 12:22 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yup, ham is good. We share but it is really hard!

 
At December 11, 2009 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good work. Deserved a reward, but we are not entirely sure what Tipper did to deserve ham. But at least you don't have to share with the dog.

 
At December 11, 2009 9:50 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oh, so cool! We have the same plates. But ours dont have ham on them often enough...

 
At December 12, 2009 4:09 AM, Blogger Teddy Westlife said...

I am lucky because I don't have to share my ham with anycat!

 
At December 12, 2009 9:26 AM, Blogger SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

Bummer, but us senior cats don't seem to have the seniority that we should have!!!!!

Sammy

 
At December 12, 2009 4:13 PM, Blogger Poppy Q said...

Mum says I am not a normal cat, cause I don't like people food and will turn my little nose up at ham, steak and chicken.

 
At December 12, 2009 5:57 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

MMMMM, Ham.

 
At December 14, 2009 5:05 AM, Blogger The Whiskeratti said...

We've never had ham :sadly:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails