Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Here & Gone

GEORGE

I just found out that we won't be able to get around to visit anyone for a few days 'cause Mom & Dad are going to Paramus, Mew Jersey to see my Grampa for his 80th purrthday on July 5. They'll be passing through Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania and New York to get there and I asked them to wave at all our friends on their way. So if you live in one of those states, watch for my Mom & Dad waving as they pass your house!!

I know there are a lot of house trashing parties going on over the holiday weekend, but we can't go to any 'cause we've been left in charge here and we need to watch the house. I asked Dad if he'd mind if I had a few (cough) hundred friends over while they're gone, and he said it's OK as long as we don't leave a mess, so I guess we can't do any trashing. But if anyone wants to stop by to rest on your way to or from the trashing parties, there are plenty of cushions & pillows for napping, 3 beds, our perch and various sofas & chairs. I think we can comfortably accomodate everyone. There's plenty of 'nip and a toybox full of toys including 'nip raviolis, feather-butt mousies & glitter balls, all recently marinated in fresh 'nip.

I'll tell Mom to leave extra treats and food and be sure all 3 litterboxes are clean. She also got us a huge new 2 gallon water bottle that Dad filled with ice cubes so that water will be cold!!

So, come on over to see us and we'll be back to blogging next week.

22 Comments:

At July 02, 2008 7:37 AM, Blogger Spooky said...

Sounds like fun to me! I don't need a pillow or cushion - I like snoozing under a bed. I won't be able to stay long, however, 'cause my people just got back from that 10-day trip and I really need to keep an eye on them. Oh, I'll bring the Greenies, too!

 
At July 02, 2008 7:46 AM, Blogger Tybalt said...

Sounds like a good time! Count me in!

 
At July 02, 2008 8:48 AM, Blogger Laila and Angel Minchie said...

As soon as I see them going by in Chi Town, I'll be right over.

Laila

 
At July 02, 2008 8:50 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I'll be there! Happy birthday to your Grampa!

 
At July 02, 2008 9:01 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

sounds like fun to us. we doesn't always haf to trash things to haf fun! laying around on pillows and enjoying toys is a wonderful time!

 
At July 02, 2008 9:28 AM, Blogger TabbyNormal said...

We will miss you, but we will be waving our paws as you pass by in PA!

Have a safe trip!
Abby Normal

 
At July 02, 2008 10:22 AM, Blogger LZ said...

Well wave as they pass from PA into NJ! We live on the Delaware River so we'll make sure they cross OK.

Chase

 
At July 02, 2008 1:10 PM, Blogger Lux said...

Happy Birthday to your Grampy! And Happy 4th to all of you!

 
At July 02, 2008 2:28 PM, Blogger PB 'n J said...

Could we make a mess as long as we promise to clean it up? We'll be there either way!

 
At July 02, 2008 3:51 PM, Blogger Shilgiah the Cat said...

Tommy and I would love to stop by and have a nice relaxing visit. We are very responsible and usually very neat so we won't mess anything up.

Happy Birthday to your Grandpa and may he have a new year filled with health and happiness and may he send you lots of treats from time to time.

 
At July 02, 2008 6:50 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

First, Happy 80th Purrthday to your Grampie.

Second, safe journey to your beans.

Third, I will be over shortly to chill out. I will bring treats and toys.

 
At July 02, 2008 8:22 PM, Blogger Black Cat said...

Happy Birthday to your Grandpa and have a lovely time with him Crewbeans. Partay on kitties:) xxx

 
At July 03, 2008 10:34 AM, Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

(Waving hand) Hi, to the Crews' Mom and Dad. Have a great visit with Grandpa :-D

 
At July 03, 2008 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Party on! And a safe trip to your humans, too.

 
At July 03, 2008 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's neato! Our Grampy will be 80 this December! We hope your beans have a safe and fun trip! We do not think they can see us waving all the way from Georgia.

 
At July 03, 2008 5:07 PM, Blogger dennis said...

Dennis is exhausted from having Eddy to care for. Eddy is more active each day. Dennis hasn't had a decent nap since Sunday and hopes to get some sleep over the holiday. Happy 4th.

 
At July 04, 2008 12:11 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Did dey get yoo a sitter? Oh gosh, now we know where Speedy has been...he's been laying on his Gizzy wif his eyes closed a lot.

 
At July 04, 2008 3:24 PM, Blogger Fat Eric said...

Hope your humans have a good trip! I'll be over straight away to join you!

 
At July 05, 2008 2:13 PM, Blogger Jans Funny Farm said...

Good, better to have a quiet party for your friends than to be alone while your folks are gone.

Are woofies allowed?

 
At July 05, 2008 7:43 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We waved while they was goin thru Pennsetucky. That was the closest ta us.

 
At July 06, 2008 9:39 AM, Blogger The Misadventures Of Me said...

I hopes you all's arent lonelys without the beans there. I gets sad when my Mommy Bean is gone even a few hours!

 
At July 06, 2008 6:22 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Stop by for an award you guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails