Monday, July 28, 2008

Mancat Monday Cool Award

MAX

Oh my Bast...our new friend Grreta thinks we're COOL!!! Thanks, Grreta.

















We need to pass this on to 5 cool cats, so let's see. Man, it's hard to narrow this list down, 'cause we think ALL the cat bloggers are cool, but the coolest cat ever has to be my personal inspiration Max, The Psychokitty, without whom a lot of us wouldn't even be cat bloggers!

Our second choice is the guy who invented the words "Mancat" and "whisker humps", none other than the silk robe wearer himself, Kismet.

We can't forget HRH Yao-Lin, who despite being harassed daily by his stinky brother, Baby Mao, and being so terribly misunderstood & mistreated that he has to scrounge in the neighbor's trash for scraps, still manages to retain his royal bearing and takes tea with HRH the Queen.

Or Fat Eric, who like me is large, but is so secure in his manliness he can refer to himself as "fat". I can't do that yet.

Wow, this is really hard. Mom, why am I allowed only 5?!!

How could we Mancat's bemoan the loss of our "hoo-ha's" or count to a "squillion" if William hadn't invented those great words?!

Oh wait, I can't forget everyone's best friend, the famous guy-in-pink, Skeezix, who keeps us all informed about the vishus deer menace, but who probably received this award like a squillion times already.

Oh no, that's already 6 and I didn't even get to any of the wonderful girlcats!! Will my beautiful Harlie be mad at me for not awarding any gircats?

14 Comments:

At July 28, 2008 8:03 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

ok here's what we think, that since it was gived to ALL of you, then EACH of you should pick 5!!!!

 
At July 28, 2008 8:15 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on your award!!!

 
At July 28, 2008 9:50 AM, Blogger Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Congrat on you award!!!

 
At July 28, 2008 10:27 AM, Blogger Kismet said...

DUDES! Thank you for the award!! My Person never lets me use Mac the Man Cat Compyooter anymore, so I thought that most of my man cat friends had forgotten about me. It is nice to be aknawlijjed!!!!

 
At July 28, 2008 10:29 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Congratulations on your award! Oh, and I see Kismet! I miss Kismet and Sophie.

 
At July 28, 2008 10:30 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Gosh Max, I'm not secure enuff to call myself fat either. Great picks dude and concatulations on da award. Can Misty come over today? Mom washed all da kitty kwilts and blankets and I thawt maybe we could snuggle while mom is running around like a nut...she's fun to watch.~Speedy

 
At July 28, 2008 11:53 AM, Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations on your award :-D

 
At July 28, 2008 3:21 PM, Blogger Lux said...

Congratulations on the very cool awardie!

 
At July 28, 2008 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations :)

 
At July 28, 2008 5:04 PM, Blogger Chrissie said...

Yep, I'd'a picked those guys and girls, too, 'cause they're all really great catfriends! Concatulations on your award!

 
At July 28, 2008 7:25 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Aw, thank you so much for passing this on to me. And congratulations for getting it first!

Maybe you can do the girl list tomorrow...!

 
At July 28, 2008 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! And we agree with what Miles, Sammy & Billy said!

 
At July 29, 2008 3:39 AM, Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

Congratulations on the award...it's a beauty. Don't worry about not awarding any girls, you can do that next time.

Bella & Mitzi

 
At July 29, 2008 4:07 AM, Blogger Parker said...

Concats on the award! You are a very cool cat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails