Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We're Back

GEORGE

Mom's home from our human Sister B's house where she was helping out with the new Blurpy Girl. She wants to thank everyone for their kind comments for the new baby and says she's really happy to be a first-time Gramma.

The Crew's glad she's home 'cause we missed her a lot while she was gone. You know, Dad's a very good dad but he just isn't Mom and he doesn't wear Mom's blue robe that I like to lay on.

Tipper was the first to be on Mom's lap when she sat down, but she only stayed there for a little while 'cause I muscled my way in and pushed her off. There was a clear area behind Tipper's butt and I saw my chance and took it! I stepped right over the newspaper Mom was trying to read and settled into the crook of her arm. Sorry Mom, no crossword puzzle tonight... I need a holding. And remember Tipp, I'm Senior Cat here and that position carries with it certain privileges!!

Ahhhh, excellent!

You're not leaving again any time soon, are you Mom? 'Cause if you are, can you please leave your blue robe on the couch?

13 Comments:

At August 20, 2008 9:58 PM, Blogger Max said...

She left and didn't leave such an important thing out for you to lie on? I'm pretty sure that's neglect. She owes you crunchy treats for that!

 
At August 21, 2008 7:52 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

You go George. I am glad your person is home!

 
At August 21, 2008 8:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love my the moms robe too! Its soft and so kneedable. Do you kneed on your mom's too?

~ Molly ~

 
At August 21, 2008 8:42 AM, Blogger Nomi said...

I'm pleezed your mummy is home. Now you can do some serwious robe snuggling !

 
At August 21, 2008 9:17 AM, Blogger Lux said...

I'm so glad your mom is home to cuddle with again!

 
At August 21, 2008 9:20 AM, Blogger Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We're glad your Mom and her lap are back home!
Looking forward to more photos of the Blurpy Girl :)
~ The Bunch

 
At August 21, 2008 2:12 PM, Blogger Sweet Purrfections said...

I think you might be able to convince your Mom to leave the blue robe on the couch!

 
At August 21, 2008 4:47 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Cuddles are important, more so than that newsy paper.

Hey, what happened to your pictures on the blog header?

 
At August 21, 2008 5:47 PM, Blogger Quill and Greyson said...

I'm sure glad I don't have to share my laps. Is that wrong?

 
At August 21, 2008 9:31 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

I'll wait fur Misty to get her lap time, den she needs to come fur a visit...~Speedy

 
At August 22, 2008 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moms are just best!

 
At August 22, 2008 5:05 AM, Blogger Tigmut'hep said...

Having the right person to cuddle with is just the best, my boy is home at last and he has a blue robe for cat snuggling too! :)

 
At August 22, 2008 10:09 AM, Blogger The Furry Kids said...

What is it about moms' robes? They are just the most comfortable.

I'm glad your mom is home and cuddling on you. I hope you get all caught up in the snuggle department this week. She owes you!

EG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails