Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I Have My Own

MISTY

Girls, did you know that my handsome boyfriend Speedy was featured by PetDoc.com? You can go here to read the Kattonic Cats interview, if you haven't already. I'm just so proud of him and I can't believe that I'm dating a celebrity!!

And, as if that isn't exciting enough, Jonathan at PetDoc.com felt sorry for me that I couldn't get a PINK signature from My Live Signature, so he made one for me....yes, it's special for ME and I love it!! See...here it is.

Thank you, Jonathan...I'll treasure it always.








I overhead George talking to Mom and maybe we'll be interviewed by PetDoc.com, too. I'm so excited, I can't wait!

Tipper, let's think about what we want to say.

13 Comments:

At October 08, 2008 9:07 AM, Blogger Sweet Purrfections said...

That sounds really exciting. Please keep us posted!

 
At October 08, 2008 11:13 AM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Glad you like the signature! It suits you well. =)

 
At October 08, 2008 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That is very exciting! But the Pink signature is the best!

 
At October 08, 2008 5:01 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

That pink signature is efun better den any my kitty stuff! It's great being special.

 
At October 08, 2008 5:56 PM, Blogger Forever Foster said...

Misty, it's the perfect beautiful signature for such a beautiful girl:)

 
At October 08, 2008 6:49 PM, Blogger Quill and Greyson said...

Oh Misty it's a real girly delight.

 
At October 08, 2008 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a pretty signature!! You iz very lucky! :)
Ohh I would be so nervous, a big interview and all.. you guyz that is so very wonderful! :)

V-V

 
At October 08, 2008 8:45 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoor signature is so purrty Misty, we told Jonathon he should innervue yoo guys...I made sure he knew dat I had a beyootiful gerlfrend cat. Are yoo gonna use dat signature? Wanna come over tomorrow and sit in da sun by da front window and watch da birdies in da yard wif me?~Speedy

 
At October 08, 2008 9:24 PM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

We will look for your interview. We just sent in ours.

 
At October 09, 2008 3:21 AM, Blogger Parker said...

What a great interview!

 
At October 09, 2008 6:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute pink signature.I'll be looking for your interview...Hugs Ariel

 
At October 09, 2008 7:25 AM, Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Misty what a great signature we loved it...and that interview was spectacular..
purrs,Abby

 
At October 09, 2008 10:18 AM, Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

Your personally made signature is absolutely beautiful, Misty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails