Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Shameless Promotion

GEORGE

It's been a long time since we added new members to our group, Coats of Many Colors. In fact, I've been so busy I haven't even mentioned it to all the newcomers. But, since we just added a new member, I figured now would be a good time. Members, go over and see who joined us!

Any newcomers who are interested in joining, let me know. Our group is open to all bi-, tri- and solid color cats. If you want to join, just send me a short biography and a great picture of yourself. Once you're officially listed, you'll get our membership badge to put on your sidebar.

5 Comments:

At October 01, 2008 7:45 AM, Blogger Babs (Beetle) said...

Sorry to post it here, but you have the wrong blog link for me in your sidebar. It should be: http://beetle-blog/simplycats. I hope you don't mind me saying :O)

Purrs, Sukie x

 
At October 01, 2008 9:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome to da club as da beans say! Concats ta Junior!!

 
At October 01, 2008 6:38 PM, Blogger The Furry Kids said...

Misty and Tipper, I gave you an award. :)

Love,
Tazo

 
At October 01, 2008 8:12 PM, Blogger Jimmy Joe said...

That is grate that Coats of Many Colors is so inclusive! 'Cause there are so many awesome colors in the Cat Blogosphere.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

 
At October 02, 2008 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I happy to be a member.Now I go see the new member and say hello...Hugs Ariel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails