Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Misty's Apology

MISTY

OK, here goes. (sigh)

Mom, I feel really bad about stepping in your eye last night in bed, but I was trying to get to the other side of you and it was dark and everything and I couldn't see where I was going. I'm sorry your eye is puffy this morning.

Oh, and that part about the scratch and blood on your leg while I was stretched out and kneading on your shin bone...that was an accident. I just got a little carried away and I'm sorry about that, too. I forgot I just used our scratcher and my claws were razor sharp. I'll agree to a claw trim even though you know I don't like them.

But really, don't you think that the somersault I did in your lap earlier 'cause I was so happy makes up for all the pain?

13 Comments:

At November 04, 2008 7:59 AM, Blogger Ariel said...

Who couldn't forgive such a beautiful face...Hugs Ariel

 
At November 04, 2008 9:19 AM, Blogger Cheysuli and gemini said...

I bet she has already forgiven you cutie.

 
At November 04, 2008 9:24 AM, Blogger Babs (Beetle) said...

Ha ha ha! That was a very funny story. I'm sorry for you mum but...... He he he.

Purrs, Sukie x

 
At November 04, 2008 10:15 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Sometimes love hurts!

 
At November 04, 2008 12:20 PM, Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

I can tell you are very sorry for those things you accidentally did to your Mom. You're a good girl, Misty.

PS: I hope your Mom's eye isn't too bad and it gets better soon.

 
At November 04, 2008 5:15 PM, Blogger Derby said...

Oh Misty you didn't mean to hurt your mum. She will be OK. I get carried away sometimes too and get mum.

 
At November 04, 2008 5:38 PM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

Misty, you were just doing cat stuff...the beans have to forgive us for doing cat stuff...

 
At November 04, 2008 6:16 PM, Blogger Evie/VampyVictor said...

Little Misty how could it not?!?!?
Though they iz a whole lot of things just for one nights worth of mischeifs!! hehe

V-V

 
At November 04, 2008 7:43 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

We're purrty sure she will forgive yoo, yoor just to darn cute fur yoor mom to stay angry at. If not, Speedy is building a hiding spot for two. He sez dat he's gonna let mom trim his claws in solidarity with you.

 
At November 04, 2008 7:46 PM, Blogger Max said...

She should realize that if you MEANT to hurt her, she'd be a bloody mess. She should give you crunchy treats to make up for upsetting you by making you think she was really bothered by your attentions. Truly.

 
At November 04, 2008 7:53 PM, Blogger Fin said...

Oops!

 
At November 05, 2008 6:09 AM, Blogger Gandalf and Grayson said...

You should see our Nana's arm! Gandalf gave her a big owie when she picked him up for scritches... his back clawrs were a little bit too excited.

 
At November 05, 2008 1:17 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Misty you are just WAY too cute!

Patches

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails