Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Misty's Apology

MISTY

OK, here goes. (sigh)

Mom, I feel really bad about stepping in your eye last night in bed, but I was trying to get to the other side of you and it was dark and everything and I couldn't see where I was going. I'm sorry your eye is puffy this morning.

Oh, and that part about the scratch and blood on your leg while I was stretched out and kneading on your shin bone...that was an accident. I just got a little carried away and I'm sorry about that, too. I forgot I just used our scratcher and my claws were razor sharp. I'll agree to a claw trim even though you know I don't like them.

But really, don't you think that the somersault I did in your lap earlier 'cause I was so happy makes up for all the pain?

13 Comments:

At November 04, 2008 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who couldn't forgive such a beautiful face...Hugs Ariel

 
At November 04, 2008 9:19 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I bet she has already forgiven you cutie.

 
At November 04, 2008 9:24 AM, Blogger Babs (Beetle) said...

Ha ha ha! That was a very funny story. I'm sorry for you mum but...... He he he.

Purrs, Sukie x

 
At November 04, 2008 10:15 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Sometimes love hurts!

 
At November 04, 2008 12:20 PM, Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

I can tell you are very sorry for those things you accidentally did to your Mom. You're a good girl, Misty.

PS: I hope your Mom's eye isn't too bad and it gets better soon.

 
At November 04, 2008 5:15 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Oh Misty you didn't mean to hurt your mum. She will be OK. I get carried away sometimes too and get mum.

 
At November 04, 2008 5:38 PM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

Misty, you were just doing cat stuff...the beans have to forgive us for doing cat stuff...

 
At November 04, 2008 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little Misty how could it not?!?!?
Though they iz a whole lot of things just for one nights worth of mischeifs!! hehe

V-V

 
At November 04, 2008 7:43 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We're purrty sure she will forgive yoo, yoor just to darn cute fur yoor mom to stay angry at. If not, Speedy is building a hiding spot for two. He sez dat he's gonna let mom trim his claws in solidarity with you.

 
At November 04, 2008 7:46 PM, Blogger Max said...

She should realize that if you MEANT to hurt her, she'd be a bloody mess. She should give you crunchy treats to make up for upsetting you by making you think she was really bothered by your attentions. Truly.

 
At November 04, 2008 7:53 PM, Blogger Quill and Greyson said...

Oops!

 
At November 05, 2008 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should see our Nana's arm! Gandalf gave her a big owie when she picked him up for scritches... his back clawrs were a little bit too excited.

 
At November 05, 2008 1:17 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Misty you are just WAY too cute!

Patches

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails