Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm Muscular, not FAT!!

MAX

Mom recently found at least a squillion toys and glitter balls hiding underneath the furniture. So that's where all my red glitter balls went! I was wondering what happened to them.

Anyway, she was throwing some for me and I'd run down the hallway after them. Then once when I didn't come back after chasing, she came looking for me and found me laying on one. She said "Max, you're going to squash that glitter ball"! I was just resting for a second, but she was insinuating that I'm so fat I crushed my favorite glitter ball!

Do I look fat to you? (turns to check out self)

Give me your honest opinion.




















Ladies like a Mancat with large paws who's healthy, well built and muscular. That's what George says anyway.

So I have a healthy appetite! How can I maintain my manly physique if I don't eat?!

Besides, I still fit in this hidey hole on our perch. When I can't fit in here any more Mom, then we can talk about who's fat and who isn't!!

20 Comments:

At February 23, 2009 8:02 AM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

you are manly, not fat! ANd so good looking! We likes our glitter balls too!

 
At February 23, 2009 9:03 AM, Blogger Parker said...

I agree Max, as long as you fit in there, you're fine!

 
At February 23, 2009 9:29 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

You are not fat at all. However I am going to use the it's all stomach muscle excuse when they try and say I am fat..

 
At February 23, 2009 9:59 AM, Blogger castle diva said...

You are a handsome mancat. You are not fat.

Cinza (who also insists she's not fat)

 
At February 23, 2009 10:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yoo know it has to be a mom fing. Poor Troo just got told he gots rolly polly flab? Wats dat suppose to mean? We fink he ignored her though, acuz he turned around and sat down somewhere else.

 
At February 23, 2009 11:47 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

I think you got a good physique, Max!

 
At February 23, 2009 3:12 PM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

Hey, Max...you're not fat at all! We wonder how many toys are under our furnitures....

 
At February 23, 2009 3:26 PM, Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

You are not fat!

 
At February 23, 2009 4:21 PM, Blogger Misha said...

You're not fat. Just cuddly!

 
At February 23, 2009 5:36 PM, Blogger Teddy Westlife said...

Max, you're not fat. My brother poo-face Salvador was MUCH bigger (and rounder) than you and no-one ever called him fat.

Huffle Mawson

 
At February 23, 2009 6:23 PM, Blogger meemsnyc said...

Hehehehe, Max, you are too funny. We don't think you are fat. So you wanted to rest on the toy, is that a crime?

 
At February 23, 2009 7:04 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Max, you are just fine!

 
At February 23, 2009 8:58 PM, Blogger Quill and Greyson said...

I like a plump, err healthy, tuxie mancat. You look great to me.

 
At February 23, 2009 10:51 PM, Blogger Max said...

You're not fat. You're study and fluffy, like me!

 
At February 24, 2009 1:10 AM, Blogger Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Nah, you are not fat at all. You should look at Sesame!

 
At February 24, 2009 5:53 PM, Blogger Spooky said...

Nah, you're not fat! You are very nice-looking.

I can't find my glitter balls. Are they hiding under your furniture, too?

 
At February 25, 2009 8:19 AM, Blogger Cat Street Boyz said...

Fat....are you kiddin'...you look great! Mommy says your Mansome!!=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

 
At February 25, 2009 9:23 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Look at it this way... Can MOM fit in there?

 
At February 26, 2009 2:02 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

You tell her, Max! You are manly, no doubt about it.

 
At February 26, 2009 2:09 PM, Blogger Cliff and Olivia said...

You're a mancat. Perfectly proportioned.

Olivia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails