Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Honest Award

GEORGE

Our friends Sunny, Ollie & Rascal have given us this award. Thanks so much everyone!

When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows who he or she is. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including ones who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with ‘Honest Weblog.’ Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on! “

So let's see, we have to write 10 honest things about ourselves. As Senior Cat, I, of course, will begin.

George - 1. Now that I'm a geezer cat, I get a little cranky...but only sometimes when I'm being bothered 2. I'm the only cat in our family that sleeps under the covers 3. I like to tip glasses with liquid in them and can't be left alone with one

Tipper - 1. I get out of my collar quite often and Mom has to go looking for it 2. When I sit on Mom's lap, I lick her cheeks before I settle in 3. I'm the only cat in our family that comes when I'm called

Max - 1. I sit by Mom every night at dinner so I can see what she's eating and sometimes she gives me a bite 2. After Mom goes to bed at night, I roam the hallways meowing at the top of my lungs 3. If I'm lucky enough to get in the bedroom, I lay on Mom's chest with my full 18 lb

Misty - 1. I've used up a few of my 9 lives already 2. I only weigh 8 lb. My siblings are a lot bigger than me 3. I don't like any type of human food except milk and crunchy peanut butter

Mom - If you told me a few years ago that I'd be acting as secretary to 4 cats, I would have thought you were crazy!!


Alright, now we have to choose 7 cats and pass this on. So this time, we're choosing all new (or relatively new) bloggers we don't know too well, to get them involved in the Cat Blogosphere so we can learn more about them.

Confessions of the Plume
Dinah
Peffe & Lussie
Cat Philanthropy
Kiddo
Casbah Kittens
Tom the Office Cat





14 Comments:

At March 17, 2009 9:02 AM, Blogger castle diva said...

I, too, like to roam around the castle singing my little heart out.

Cinza

 
At March 17, 2009 9:31 AM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Congratulations onteh award. It is always fur to learm more about our friends!

 
At March 17, 2009 10:17 AM, Blogger Baby Patches said...

Concats on the award and thanks you for awarding me next. I looks forward to posting about it. I loves reading about your 10 things, helped me to gets to know you.

 
At March 17, 2009 12:44 PM, Blogger Misha said...

Congrats on the award, you guys! Max, you might want to lay off Mummy's dinner...

 
At March 17, 2009 2:11 PM, Blogger Cat Street Boyz said...

Congratulations on your award and HAPPY ST PATTY'S DAY! =^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

 
At March 17, 2009 4:29 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Flynn: I like to sleep under the covers too, but then I like to get out around 3am and sing to the moon. I have to sing as loud as I can because the moon is a long way away.

 
At March 17, 2009 4:58 PM, Blogger (angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Congratulations on your award! Those are some very interesting honest things, You are some real characters.

 
At March 17, 2009 5:01 PM, Blogger Lily Locke said...

Merci beaucoup!

The Feline Five are very excited!

 
At March 17, 2009 6:48 PM, Blogger Quill and Greyson said...

How Fun! George I love to tip a glass too!

 
At March 18, 2009 12:45 AM, Blogger Skeezix the Cat said...

Happy St Paddy's Day!

 
At March 18, 2009 1:36 AM, Blogger Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Congrats on your award!

 
At March 18, 2009 4:12 AM, Blogger Teddy Westlife said...

Very interesting things, kitties!

Huffle Mawson

 
At March 18, 2009 1:41 PM, Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

George, you sound like a really fun mancat, knocking over glasses :-D My Rascal does the same thing as Max. Tonight we're having turkey and she'll be trying to grab some off of her Daddy's plate :-p Misty, you don't like smooth? Tipper, you must be the most special cat, since you're the only one to comes when called ;-) I can tell all of you keep your beans on their toes :-)

 
At March 22, 2009 10:09 AM, Blogger Cliff and Olivia said...

Congrats on the award. We always enjoy the honest list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails