Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Shelf Sharing

MAX

(gasp) Misty, what do you think you're doing on my top shelf...and on MY quilt?!

MISTY

La-de-dah, de-dah...I'm enjoying myself on the top shelf....and it's so0000 comfortable up here. I'm up so high I can see the whole house.

Oh, Max...but I didn't see you way down there on the floor. I'm so relaxed up here way up on the top shelf, I couldn't hear you at first. Were you talking to me?

MOM

Misty, stop it.

MAX

She knows darn well I was talking to her, Mom. Tell her to get off my shelf!!

MISTY

Funny, I don't see a sign with your name on it. You're just jealous that I got on your shelf when I was a kitten and you never got over it!

MAX

That's ridiculous! That happened a long time ago and I'm completely over it.

Everyone knows I own the top shelf. It's mine and I lay there all the time.

MISTY

Well it was vacant! And if you're not using it, any of us can lay on it, right Mom?

MOM

That's right, but you have to be polite about it, Mist.

Max, the cat tree belongs to everyone and if you're not using the top shelf, your sister can lay on it. When she gets off, then you can have it back.

MISTY

I'm sorry, Max. Here, take your shelf. I'm done with it anyway.

MAX

Mom, can you make me a "Reserved" sign?

17 Comments:

At March 11, 2009 6:27 AM, Blogger The Creek Cats said...

Lol! The reserved sign is a great idea!!

 
At March 11, 2009 7:03 AM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Or name tags! Our top shelf belonged to Wizard that went before us. Now Kirby claims it. Angel is happy on tehbottom shelf cause it has a better escape route!

 
At March 11, 2009 9:27 AM, Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

But Max, the top shelf doesn't belong to you. First come, first served ;-)

 
At March 11, 2009 10:01 AM, Blogger meemsnyc said...

The top shelf is a great place to hang out!!

 
At March 11, 2009 11:32 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Maybe you can set up a reservation schedule for the Top Shelf!

 
At March 11, 2009 12:36 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Aw Max, yoor not really mad at Misty fur getting up der, are yoo? Really, she was prolly just warming it up fur yoo. Like Sadie does with my chair...er, dad's chair, well, da chair I usually sleep on anyway. Misty, if yoo want to yoo can come over here and haf da highest spot in da whole house to yoorself, Sadie won't mind.~Speedy

 
At March 11, 2009 12:49 PM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Kids today have no respect!

 
At March 11, 2009 2:19 PM, Blogger Misha said...

Can't you two crazy kittehs share?

 
At March 11, 2009 3:43 PM, Blogger Chrissie said...

You guys are so funny! So, Max, did mom make you a reserved sign? I think she should skip that step and just put "Max" on that shelf! Hah!

 
At March 11, 2009 3:47 PM, Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

We've given all of you an award today. Stop by and check it out.

~~Ollie

 
At March 11, 2009 4:22 PM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

Hey, a reserved sign would work really good!

 
At March 11, 2009 5:34 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

So Max, you have to be faster and get there before Misty. I am so happy I am an only cat!

 
At March 11, 2009 6:46 PM, Blogger Quill and Greyson said...

So glad I don't have to share.

 
At March 12, 2009 3:12 AM, Blogger Teddy Westlife said...

I have to say Misty, my brother poo-face Salvador never let me on the top shelf either. I can go up there any time I like now though.

Huffle Mawson

 
At March 12, 2009 3:48 AM, Blogger Parker said...

Sharing is hard. I feel your pain...

 
At March 12, 2009 4:48 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we doesn't like to share either

 
At March 13, 2009 4:14 AM, Blogger Cliff and Olivia said...

Sounds like a typical day in cat land. We like the idea of a reserved sign.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails