Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Eavesdropping on the Aunts

MISTY

George usually talks about our Blurpy Girl but I want to talk about her too!!

Mom says The Crew are Aunts & Uncles and we have to be careful around the Blurpy Girl when she visits. That means no stepping on her and no licking her food or those bottles with the funny things on them that she drinks from.

Tipp, what do Aunts have to do?

TIPPER

I'm not really sure. I've never been one before now.

Maybe Aunts play with you and teach you everything you need to know. Like what color collar to wear or the best way to catch a flying feather. But wait a minute, I don't think Blurpy's play with feathers.

MISTY

Maybe Aunt's play mousie with you or throw a glitter ball for you to chase!!

TIPPER

Well, I've seen Blurpy's toys and there aren't any we'd like. They don't smell like catnip and some of them make loud noises and play music! Plus remember that time she chased me under the table? I don't know if I want to get too close to her 'cause I don't think she knows how to play with anything but baby toys yet. Maybe we should just watch Mom and do what she does.

MISTY

Right. (nods head in agreement) Mom's always knows what to do.

17 Comments:

At July 15, 2009 4:31 AM, Blogger The Monkeys said...

I think Aunts do play with their nieces or nephews...but you should throw a glitter ball just to see what the blurpy does!

 
At July 15, 2009 4:58 AM, Blogger The Kitty Krew said...

Once the blurpy gets older, she'll probably play with your toys with you, like The Monkeys say! She's probably just not old enough yet.

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

 
At July 15, 2009 5:03 AM, Blogger The Creek Cats said...

Enjoy your time with the blurpy girl!!!

 
At July 15, 2009 7:38 AM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

As an Auntie, you get to be very brave and teach her how to soft a kitty. Every time she starts to touch you. lay very still ans your Mom or hers will tell her to be soft. She may even learn to tell her Mom that she is softing the kitty, like our human sisters 3 year old blurp does!

 
At July 15, 2009 8:18 AM, Blogger The Furry Kids said...

Definitely watch your mom! Blurpys seem a little bit askeery to me, especially after that whole chasing you under the table thing. Yikes.

Love,
Tazo

 
At July 15, 2009 8:22 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think that no matter what you will all be good aunts and uncles.

 
At July 15, 2009 4:12 PM, Blogger The Cat Realm said...

When the butler's nephew came with their blurpy girl we would just hide! Now she walks and we sometimes check her out. From afar!

 
At July 15, 2009 4:13 PM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

We're not too keen on blurpies so we don't know...

 
At July 15, 2009 6:42 PM, Blogger Quill and Greyson said...

I think you should hang Waaaaay back.

 
At July 15, 2009 9:24 PM, Blogger Baby Patches said...

I is not sures, I don't likes strangers at all so I don't lets any other hoomans sees me. I finks staying at a distance mights be good.

Purrrrrrrrs

 
At July 16, 2009 3:59 AM, Blogger Teddy Westlife said...

Mums are very smart sometimes. Unless they let the garden man throw out your parsley pot.

Huffle Mawson

 
At July 16, 2009 6:53 AM, Blogger Ramses said...

Ooh blurbies, my sister Isis just loves 'em! :)

Purrs,
Ramses

 
At July 16, 2009 8:29 AM, Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Moms can be sooooo smart.

 
At July 16, 2009 5:25 PM, Blogger Black Cat said...

Hahaha, I think you'll be very good aunties and uncles but you may need to wait a bit before you start playing with her, like until she's a bit older!

I think it's really sad Ariel's blog has been deleted. I couldn't do that, even if I didn't have time to post!

Hugs, love and purrs,
BC, Simba and Alfie :) xxx

 
At July 16, 2009 8:58 PM, Blogger Jans Funny Farm said...

Yep, imitate mom. Good choice.

 
At July 16, 2009 9:32 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Ya could teach her ta walk around on all fours and lap milk from a bowl...

 
At July 16, 2009 10:00 PM, Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

blurpy girl sounds a good one to teach and be with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails