Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Latest Tag

GEORGE

The Kitty Krew's Mom
tagged our Mom for a game. OK Mom, the blog is yours today.

MOM

Thanks, Georgie. Here are the rules of the game.

Either (1) post 7 facts about yourself AND photos OR (2) post 10 facts about yourself with no photos, OR (3) post a childhood picture of yourself."

Hmmm, let's see.

1. I was born & raised in Chicago, IL. We won't get into how long ago. Let's just say I've been around for a while.

2. I have 2 children (a daughter and a son), not counting my cat children, of which I've had 8 in my adult life, plus 1 dog. As a child, we had more cats, kittens and dogs than I can remember.

3. I have 1 grand daughter who will be a year old in August.

4. I met my husband where we both worked and somehow we've held it together for over 30 years. Quite a feat in this day & age!!

5. We lived in New Jersey for 4 years after we got married, then moved to Wisconsin where we've been ever since. We have plans to retire in Arizona.

6. I'm researching the family genealogy and am of northern European heritage more than 500 years back.

7. I am blue eyed with naturally curly blonde hair and here I am at 18 months, 3 years and 9 years old.

OK, I'm tagging the Moms (or Dads) at:

1. Zippy, Sadie & Speedy
2. Mattingly & Harlie (They're moving so may not play, which is why I'm listing 6 total)
3. Fin
4. Parker, Powder, Puff & Rudy
5. Earl Gray, Tazo & Titus
6. Zeus, Isis & Aries

15 Comments:

At July 21, 2009 7:42 AM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

How fun! Interesting facts.

 
At July 21, 2009 8:29 AM, Blogger Shilgiah the Cat said...

What a cute bean your mom was! Thanks for letting her share.

 
At July 21, 2009 8:40 AM, Blogger The Kitty Krew said...

Thanks for playing! :) Those were some fun facts, and those pictures of you are just adorable. Being with your hubby over 30 years is indeed a big thing these days, congrats!

Hugs,
The Mommy of The Kitty Krew

 
At July 21, 2009 9:04 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh that was fascinating to get to know you!

 
At July 21, 2009 9:27 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

I love your mom's curly blonde hair!

 
At July 21, 2009 9:33 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

Haha! I cannot wait to expose my pet. Thank you for tagging her. Your pet did quite the reveal!

 
At July 21, 2009 2:38 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hahaha...dad was just looking at a piksher of mom when she was 2 years old last night and sed "gee, yoo had some chubby legs"!

 
At July 21, 2009 3:22 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We enjoyed learning a little bit about your mum.

 
At July 21, 2009 4:21 PM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

Those are some great pictures of you! Thanks for sharing those!!!

 
At July 21, 2009 4:43 PM, Blogger Bengal Duo ~ Zulu and Deene said...

My hooman is from tha cheeese state! Sending lots of purrrrs your way
=^_^=

Thanks for visiting us!

 
At July 21, 2009 5:58 PM, Blogger Quill and Greyson said...

How cool! What a cutie you were and I'm sure still are! Mom was born in Chicago and spent summers with grandparents in Round Lake, IL.

Thanks for the tag!

PS you forgot to mention that you're very funny. :-)

 
At July 21, 2009 8:50 PM, Blogger Baby Patches said...

Funs gettings to knows you!

Purrrrrrrrrrs

 
At July 22, 2009 2:31 PM, Blogger Parker said...

Oh this is great! I think you are adorable and Mommy will do this soon!

 
At July 22, 2009 3:34 PM, Blogger Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Hey, our Moms look like they could be from the same era! Very cute pictures!

 
At July 22, 2009 8:37 PM, Blogger caspersmom said...

Enjoyed reading and seeing pictures about your Mom George. Happy Belated Birthday. Well, I guess I have to join you in being a geezer since I am fifteen this month too.

Casper

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails