Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Posing with the Computer

OK, I don't understand why no one could see the 3 pictures when I posted this on Monday. Except for the fact that this post was the first one done on solely the new laptop, I did everything in the same way as usual. I can see the pictures when I preview it. Can everyone see them now?


TIPPER


Remember when Max told you about our new red computer?

Well, here I am laying next to Mom with the computer. And we have a red mouse to match it.

And Mom got this cool kitty mouse pad, too.

Mist, come on over. See, the July page of the mouse pad is pink!

So HA HA, Max. I was the first to pose with the new red computer!!

MISTY

Well, I was second!!

6 Comments:

At July 29, 2009 12:11 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

cool puter!!!!!!!!!

 
At July 29, 2009 6:10 PM, Blogger The Cat Realm said...

Yes, we see the pictures and I dare say - it looks like your are SLEEPING on the computer.....

 
At July 29, 2009 7:17 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Yay for the red puter.

 
At July 30, 2009 4:19 AM, Blogger Teddy Westlife said...

This is the first time I've seen this post and it looks fine to me! I thought Monday was about Misty wanting to go shopping?

Huffle Mawson

 
At July 30, 2009 6:42 PM, Blogger Samantha & Mom said...

We can see all the pictures!! And we love the new computer!! Red is a hot color!! You both look so cute posing with it!! Thanks for stopping by!! Mom has been so busy that we haven't had any time to visit our furiends!! We have missed you!
Your FL furiends,

 
At July 30, 2009 7:10 PM, Blogger Quill and Greyson said...

you all look great with red!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails