Thursday, March 18, 2010

Between Sisters

TIPPER

Mist, have you heard the latest news?

MISTY

What news?

TIPPER

Well, I haven't visited her myself yet but I overheard George and Max talking. Guess who's back blogging?

MISTY

Who? Is it someone I know?

TIPPER

Yes, it's none other than Kukka-Maria!

MISTY

What?! Kukka-Maria? THE Kukka-Maria?!

TIPPER

Is there any other?

MISTY

Oh my cats, I can't believe it! The Empress is back!! Everyone...Kukka-Maria is blogging again!!!

Mom, I'm going out. Don't wait up for me.

Let's see, I'll need a new diamond collar and my pink purse, and maybe I should bring some fresh 'nip and of course the appropriate extravagant gift of some sort. Something befitting royalty would be good...but what?

Oh no.. what if I don't have enough green papers for the right gift!

TIPPER

Misty, wait...we'll just take some of George's green papers. He has stacks of them everywhere now. He won't miss a few.

14 Comments:

At March 18, 2010 4:05 AM, Blogger The Creek Cats said...

We'll go visit your nice friend!

 
At March 18, 2010 4:13 AM, Blogger Kea said...

We'll go visit too! :-)

 
At March 18, 2010 4:22 AM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

We don't know Kukka-Maria, so we'll go over and introduce ourselves and say hello!

 
At March 18, 2010 7:18 AM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We will stop by, too

 
At March 18, 2010 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are so happy to hear your furriend is back!

 
At March 18, 2010 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll stop by and say hi to introduce ourselves!

 
At March 18, 2010 8:50 AM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We're curious. How has George collected stacks of green papers?

 
At March 18, 2010 8:54 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

We were glad to see that Kukka Maria was blogging again. She hasn't been very consistent though... I wish she would be. I take all of her advice to heart.

 
At March 18, 2010 11:02 AM, Blogger Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh we don't know Kuka-Maria, so we will have to go by and meet her!

 
At March 18, 2010 12:57 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

What Chey said...she's done a few posts over da last couple months.
Misty, remind Kukka dat yoo are just as sooper sexy as she is!~Speedy

 
At March 18, 2010 6:12 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

GOOD LORD! I'd expect this sort of response at Cannes...but now?

I rock. ;)

(Thank you for the plug! You always warm my heart! I'm so glad this portion is printed in invisible ink...)

 
At March 18, 2010 6:14 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA! I'm sorry Zippy/Saide/Speedy, but Wh-wh-wh-WHAT?! Misty is as super sexy as I am?

Wow. Someone needs to be schooled1

Where are my Tomcat Stable when I need them?

 
At March 18, 2010 10:54 PM, Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Ooo, a new friend!

 
At March 29, 2010 9:57 AM, Blogger kanishk said...

We're curious. How has George collected stacks of green papers?
free internet jobs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails