Friday, November 19, 2010

Window Time Alone

MISTY

Yesterday Mom opened our bedroom window and, luckily, I was the closest one so I got up here first!!












MAX

What are you doing?

MISTY

I'm looking outside. And, I was here first!

MAX

Mom...tell her she has to share with me.


MOM

Sorry Max, she was there first. Besides, you're such a big guy I don't think there's room for both of you up there.




MAX

Is Mom saying I'm fat?

MISTY

Um...(ahem)...uh, have you ever noticed how narrow our window sills are?

MAX

Are YOU saying I'm fat?! 'Cause in case you were, I'm not you know. I just have big furs.

5 Comments:

At November 19, 2010 4:24 PM, Blogger Chester & Mickey said...

I got here first! I never get to be first at anything. OH MY!! What should I say. OH, I know, Hi! How y'all are? And my brofurs Petey, Puck, and Lucky say hi too.

 
At November 19, 2010 8:24 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Now dat was a furry diplomatic thing, Misty, we haf narrow window sills too. Dat is why Speedy doesn't fit on dem...hahahahaha
Zippy & Sadie

 
At November 20, 2010 2:59 AM, Blogger Teddy Westlife said...

Yes, narrow window sills are a big problem :)

 
At November 20, 2010 6:36 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Misty you are so lucky to get open windows this time of the year! We haven't has open windows in a while and wish we could have them open again.

 
At November 21, 2010 9:52 PM, Blogger The Furry Bambinos said...

Hooray for open windows! We can understand why it was in demand!

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel (& fosters Hunter, Sunny, Sky, Silver, and Rico)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails