Thursday, February 24, 2011

Floof vs. Muscle

MAX

Just what do you mean by, "Look at the size of that tummy"? It's all floof, Mom...all of it!! Well most of it's floof. But some of it's pure muscle!

The fact that George looks small behind me is of no consequence whatsover.

GEORGE

Hey, I heard that!

MAX

Sorry, I didn't say you are small. I said you look small.

GEORGE

Hmmppf! Same difference. Next you'll be saying I look tiny!

MAX

(sigh) Anyway Mom, you can see George is all curled up in a ball and I'm stretched out. And besides, do I go around making comments about the size of YOUR tummy?!

7 Comments:

At February 24, 2011 8:09 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Oh Max, be careful talking about the size of your mum's anything. They get cranky about that kind of stuff. She may withhold treats as a punishment.

 
At February 24, 2011 11:21 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yeah, ya gotta be careful talking about da size of da moms stuff...dey get all cranky and stuff.

 
At February 25, 2011 4:24 PM, Blogger Ariel said...

Really what is it with humans always talking about our weight.I think you look fine :)

 
At February 26, 2011 1:07 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Max, WE think ya have a very muscley tummy! With floof...

 
At February 27, 2011 11:14 AM, Blogger (angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

We think your tummy is perfect.

 
At February 28, 2011 3:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yous guys came to visit me, now me comes and visits yous! Yous guys looks marvelous! Even if yous is just a little different with fluff and muscle!
Kitty Kisses
Nellie

 
At February 28, 2011 7:06 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

You just have a lot of floof!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails