The Awesome Blog Award
Our friends Slashy & Bronzy gave us the Awesome Blog Award. Thanks so much!!
So, we're each supposed to tell 7 things about ourselves. I'll start.
1. I'm Senior Cat here and I run this house with an iron paw. Nothing happens that I don't know about!
2. I'm a Daddy's boy (and proud of it!!). When Dad comes home, I meow nonstop 'til he picks me up
3. I prefer sleeping under a cover instead of on top and will scratch and paw at it 'til someone lifts it so I can go under
4. I do not like any type of human food
5. I'm a recovering nip-aholic
6. I'm a total love sponge and can't get enough holdings and pettings
7. I'm the most vocal in our family
1. I was sick with a respiratory infection when I was adopted
2. I get fur clumps on my back and I try to bite Mom when she trims them
3. I used to have a handsome grey tuxie boyfriend named Mattingly, but he doesn't blog any more
4. I like human food and will lick whatever's on Mom's plate
5. I love Mom and lick her cheeks
6. I clean George's ears for him, but no one elses
7. I'm the only one who comes running when I'm called
1. I am not FAT! I'm just muscular and big boned
2. I hate claw trims, but I'm better than I used to be about them. Now Mom can get 3 or 4 toes done before I run off.
3. I am very close to my brother, George, and follow him everywhere
4. I once broke through the screen door and ran out onto the deck after a chipmunk
5. When Mom opens tuna, I'm the first one in the kitchen, but remember, I'm not fat
6. I used to have a beautiful tuxie girlfriend named Harlie, brother of Mattingly
7. I'm not a lap kitty. I only go by Mom and then 0nly for a few minutes at a time.
1. I'm the smallest one in our family and also the feistiest
2. I'm small because I chewed thread and had to have 2 surgeries
3. About half my intestines were removed during my surgeries, so I didn't grow much
4. I'm the only one in our family who doesn't like the 3 visiting cats upstairs (Tiger, Cricket & Gino)
5. I like peanut butter and ice cream
6. I never hang out by my brothers, only my sister, Tipper
7. At night, if we're lucky enough to get into Mom's room, I lay on the pillow next to her head and knead her hair
We're supposed to pass this on to 15 other bloggers, but we think most everyone has already played, so we'll stop here.