Monday, March 07, 2011

The Awesome Blog Award

GEORGE

Our friends Slashy & Bronzy gave us the Awesome Blog Award. Thanks so much!!

So, we're each supposed to tell 7 things about ourselves. I'll start.

1. I'm Senior Cat here and I run this house with an iron paw. Nothing happens that I don't know about!
2. I'm a Daddy's boy (and proud of it!!). When Dad comes home, I meow nonstop 'til he picks me up
3. I prefer sleeping under a cover instead of on top and will scratch and paw at it 'til someone lifts it so I can go under
4. I do not like any type of human food
5. I'm a recovering nip-aholic
6. I'm a total love sponge and can't get enough holdings and pettings
7. I'm the most vocal in our family

TIPPER

1. I was sick with a respiratory infection when I was adopted
2. I get fur clumps on my back and I try to bite Mom when she trims them
3. I used to have a handsome grey tuxie boyfriend named Mattingly, but he doesn't blog any more
4. I like human food and will lick whatever's on Mom's plate
5. I love Mom and lick her cheeks
6. I clean George's ears for him, but no one elses
7. I'm the only one who comes running when I'm called

MAX

1. I am not FAT! I'm just muscular and big boned
2. I hate claw trims, but I'm better than I used to be about them. Now Mom can get 3 or 4 toes done before I run off.
3. I am very close to my brother, George, and follow him everywhere
4. I once broke through the screen door and ran out onto the deck after a chipmunk
5. When Mom opens tuna, I'm the first one in the kitchen, but remember, I'm not fat
6. I used to have a beautiful tuxie girlfriend named Harlie, brother of Mattingly
7. I'm not a lap kitty. I only go by Mom and then 0nly for a few minutes at a time.

MISTY

1. I'm the smallest one in our family and also the feistiest
2. I'm small because I chewed thread and had to have 2 surgeries
3. About half my intestines were removed during my surgeries, so I didn't grow much
4. I'm the only one in our family who doesn't like the 3 visiting cats upstairs (Tiger, Cricket & Gino)
5. I like peanut butter and ice cream
6. I never hang out by my brothers, only my sister, Tipper
7. At night, if we're lucky enough to get into Mom's room, I lay on the pillow next to her head and knead her hair

We're supposed to pass this on to 15 other bloggers, but we think most everyone has already played, so we'll stop here.

18 Comments:

At March 07, 2011 5:13 AM, Blogger The Monkeys said...

Congratulations on your award! We loved hearing more about all of you and we laughed about George breaking through the screen after a chipmunk!

 
At March 07, 2011 5:13 AM, Blogger The Monkeys said...

Oops! We mean Max and the chipmunk! Sorry George!

 
At March 07, 2011 8:41 AM, Blogger Kea said...

Those were all fun things to read! Congrats on the award!

Misty...peanut butter? We get the ice cream, but aren't so sure about peanut butter! MOL!

-Nicki and Derry

 
At March 07, 2011 9:36 AM, Blogger Parker said...

All of us has some things in common with all of you!
Hope your Monday is great!
Smoochies and concats on the award!

 
At March 07, 2011 9:48 AM, Blogger =^..^= said...

We had so much fun reading more about each of you! *headbutts*

~Slash & Bronzy

 
At March 07, 2011 3:36 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Concats on your award. It was interesting to learn new things about all of you.

 
At March 07, 2011 3:37 PM, Blogger OKcats said...

Wow - you guys done real good, each naming 7 facts! Our mom only lets us do 7 facts all together! Those were fun things to learn about you all!

 
At March 07, 2011 4:16 PM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a lot of info about all of you! Thanks for sharing!

 
At March 07, 2011 8:21 PM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

Congrats on your award! We enjoyed learning more about all of you.

 
At March 07, 2011 8:32 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

I like dat yoo are tiny and I am, well, not. It makes me feel all mancatly and protective, just like wif my sisfur Zippy. Even tho I know bof of yoo could prolly beat da snot outta me if yoo wanted to...~Yoor loving mancat, who is glad neither Zippy nor Misty wants to beat him up, Speedy
Hey Max, wanna new girlfrend? Sadie is available and we'll be happy to ship her to yoo anytime yoo say-heehee.

 
At March 07, 2011 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun bunch of kitties...Lucky for your Mom and Dad!

 
At March 08, 2011 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those were interesting facts! We laughed about Max breaking the screen!

 
At March 08, 2011 2:38 AM, Blogger Teddy Westlife said...

It was interesting to learn those things about you all!

 
At March 08, 2011 3:40 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Great awardie! An we loved all the neat stuff about you all...

 
At March 11, 2011 9:28 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

those were some great things about all of you! Sammy is almost exactly like George!

 
At March 12, 2011 3:21 PM, Blogger Ariel said...

Congratulations on your award.It was fun learning things about you :)

 
At March 13, 2011 8:41 PM, Blogger Carolyon said...

I agree with you Max! You are all muscle! None of that evil f-a-t!

 
At March 14, 2011 12:17 PM, Blogger Ariel said...

My blog wasn't allowing comments it has now been fixed :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails