Sunday, March 27, 2011

Work or Rest?

TIGER

Today when I came downstairs Gramma was sitting at her desk, so I decided to help her on her computer.

OK Gramma, I'm ready. What do you need me to do? It's a little messy here. Do you want me to clean things up a bit?




















Mmmm...this lamp is so nice and warm, it's making me drowsy. You don't mind if I rest a little before I start cleaning, do you Gramma?






Mmmm...yeah, that's it, right behind my ear is good. Um...on second thought, I don't feel much like cleaning today. I think we'll postpone that and concentrate on my scritches, if you don't mind!

7 Comments:

At April 06, 2011 9:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Me does that too! Why is the light by the computer so toasty warm?
Kisses
Nellie

 
At April 06, 2011 10:25 AM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE think you have found Gramma's soft spot!

 
At April 06, 2011 11:13 AM, Blogger Sweet Purrfections said...

You're lucky. My grandma likes to clean.

 
At April 06, 2011 12:03 PM, Blogger OKcats said...

Tiger, the spot under the lamp is the BEST!

Your friend, Fuzzy

 
At April 06, 2011 3:39 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Scritches are much better than cleaning.

 
At April 07, 2011 9:43 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh you was lamp-bathing!

 
At April 07, 2011 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Grandma!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails