Thursday, June 30, 2011

I Won

MAX

Did you know I won a contest over at my club, The Tuxedo Gang Hideout? Well I did! I had to identify the 9 tuxie cats pictured. One was me, so that made it a little easier, but I still did it. Well...Mom helped some, but it was mostly me.

I'm excited 'cause my fabulous prize package arrived today. I wonder what's in it?

Oh man, look at this! It has everything a Mancat could want!! Two foods, two packages of toys, a huge bag of treats, a kitty 'frigerator magnet, a card signed by Samantha Black herself, a kitty purse.... Wait a minute. A purse? Um...I think I'll let Mom have that.


Anyway, Mom said I should give an acceptance speech and thank everyone, so here goes.

Let's see...of course, first I want to thank my very good friend Samantha and her Mom for hosting the Tuxedo Gang and running the contest and all my fellow tuxies who were pictured and all the other gang members, too.

Then I want to thank my family who are always there for me. My brother, George, who, even though he isn't a tuxie, is still a great brother, and my sisters, Tipper and Misty, who want me to say they wear gray tuxedo dresses. Then there's Mom and Dad who adopted me and take good care of me, even though I don't like getting my mats cut or my claws clipped, and...

MOM

(ahem) Max, you're running a little long, dear.

MAX

But I still have people to thank. Um...where was I? Oh yes...my catmom and catdad, even though I don't remember her and never knew him, 'cause without them I wouldn't even be here, and the people at the shelter where I lived who took care of me and my catmom before I was adopted and all my friends in The Cat Blogosphere, too.

Thank you, everyone.

(bows to the audience)

Hey, what are you all doing looking at my stuff? This is my prize package!











Hey, stop it! Those are my treats!!

MOM -- STOP THEM!! THEY'RE TAKING MY TREATS!!!

16 Comments:

At June 30, 2011 4:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Max! Did you get any of those treats?

 
At June 30, 2011 5:39 AM, Blogger The Monkeys said...

Congratulations, Max! We can see the prize looks very yummy!

 
At June 30, 2011 7:26 AM, Blogger Fuzzy Tales said...

Concatulations for winning that fabulous prize package!

 
At June 30, 2011 8:02 AM, Blogger Athena said...

Concatulations for winning the contest! Did you end up sharing the treats? I always hafta share.

 
At June 30, 2011 9:06 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations to you! And what a good eye you must have to get all nine!

 
At June 30, 2011 10:03 AM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Congratulations! That is a great prize package~

 
At June 30, 2011 12:28 PM, Blogger The Whiskeratti said...

::applause:: A fine speech! Enjoy your prizes... if you can get them back from the others.

 
At June 30, 2011 3:02 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Concats on winning Max. That was quite the acceptance speech.

 
At June 30, 2011 3:49 PM, Blogger The Florida Furkids said...

ConCatulations! That's a pawsome prize package!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

 
At June 30, 2011 7:08 PM, Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I get the feeling that none of this is working out the way you expected, Max!

 
At June 30, 2011 7:37 PM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

Wow, what an awesome prize package, Max!! Congrats on your big win!!

 
At June 30, 2011 11:25 PM, Blogger Zeroichi said...

congratulations Max! i hope you shared your party mix with Tipper.

 
At July 01, 2011 3:56 AM, Blogger Teddy Westlife said...

That was a great speech but the music totally drowned you out at the end.

 
At July 01, 2011 7:33 PM, Blogger Gigi said...

Congrats Max! At least you didn't get the Hook!!

I hope you shooed your siblings away from YOUR STUFF :-)

 
At July 01, 2011 11:30 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Concats on winnin the contest. We dint have a clue!

 
At July 09, 2011 10:34 PM, Blogger Tuxedo Gang said...

Oh Max!! I am so glad you got the package!! And it looks like you are enjoying it too!!
Samantha & The Tuxie Gang

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails