Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My New Catgrass

TIPPER

See my new catgrass? It's all mine and Mom got it from the grocery store just for ME! It's so fresh and tender, I can't wait to try it so I hope you don't mind if I (bite) just take a few tiny nibbles while I (munch) talk to you. Mmmm...it's so cool and delicious.

Do you know how I know (bitebite) Mom got it for me? 'Cause I'm the only one in our family that (munchslurp) likes catgrass, that's how (chompchomp) I know Mom loves me best.

MOM

I love all of you the same. I got it for you because I know how much you like it.

TIPPER

Thank you, Mom. (whispers) I still think she loves me best.

Mmm...this is (slurpslurp) so great because (bitebitebite) I don't have to share it and, oh yes...so good, and (munchmunch) and that way it keeps growing and (slurpmunch) it lasts a (chompchomp) lot longer.

Of course (bitebite) Zero dear, (munchmunch) if you'd like to (slurpchomp) come by, (bitebitemunch) I'd be happy to (munchbite) share (chompbite) with (slurpmunch) you.










Oh my, this is starting to look a little uneven, isn't it. And I was only going to take a few small bites.

Well, no matter. I'll just (bitebitebite) take some from over here, and (bitebitebite) here and maybe a few (chompchomp) pieces on this side.....

16 Comments:

At July 27, 2011 5:16 AM, Blogger Vanillabeanseed said...

Ohhh, grass, ive never had that, is it yummy?!

 
At July 27, 2011 6:30 AM, Blogger The Whiskeratti said...

Enjoy your grass!

 
At July 27, 2011 7:13 AM, Blogger KnottedFingers said...

What a great grass!! My kitties love it but I always get the kind you grow and I kill it :(

 
At July 27, 2011 8:03 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

You do love your cat grass don't you? I am certain she loves you best too.

 
At July 27, 2011 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for reminding me to go out and buy cat grass!!!

 
At July 27, 2011 11:28 AM, Blogger Gigi said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! You are a girl after my own heart, Tipper! And you know what the best part is? In a few minutes, you can go find the best rug in the house (or maybe a pillowcase) and bomit all that grass right up!

This accomplishes two things: It makes room for more (a good thing, right?

AND

Number Two, Better than any other method, it says a rousing Thank You to the Human for buying it for you!

 
At July 27, 2011 1:23 PM, Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I wanna know where you yakked it all up!

 
At July 27, 2011 2:32 PM, Blogger OKcats said...

Cat grass is 2 times the fun - it's fun to eat, and it's fun to barf up!

 
At July 27, 2011 4:02 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Your grass looks lovely and fresh and tasty.

 
At July 27, 2011 6:22 PM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

Tipper, that grass looks so yummy!! I got me some grass to nom on too...'cept mine is outside!!

Wally

 
At July 27, 2011 8:30 PM, Blogger Quill and Greyson said...

LOL that cracked us up!

 
At July 27, 2011 9:04 PM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Angel is our cat grass lover. .Mom needs to get her some fresh!

 
At July 27, 2011 11:36 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Um, you might want to only chew one corner at a time, Tipper, we munched ours all ove and it ended up DEAD! Dead grass does not taste at all nommy.

 
At July 28, 2011 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So that's how you keep your girlish figure---your own personal salad bar!

 
At July 30, 2011 3:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - we have never had grass! Is it a special kind? Oliver and Ruby

 
At August 01, 2011 5:32 PM, Blogger The Furry Kids said...

Tipper, this made Mama giggle right out loud! That grass looks yummy! Glad you enjoyed it.

Love,
Tazo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails