Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Midnight Speaks

MIDNIGHT

Hello Cat Blogosphere and all my litter of squillions sisters and brothers. It's me, Midnight, and I've been saved from the garden shed. Thank Bast Mom finally found me! I'll tell you though, I thought I was a goner in that box and that I might not ever see the light of day again. But I'm really OK and I look and feel fine.

It's great to be enjoying the fresh air and warm sun instead of being trapped in that stuffy shed, and I'm happy to be back in my garden among the flowers where I belong. Here are a few pictures of me visiting our cat decorations.

I'm very glad to be among friends again and I'll be spending the rest of the summer in this flowerpot on our patio.

14 Comments:

At August 17, 2011 4:41 AM, Blogger Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

You are the largest Squillion we have effur seen! And we are happy that you got found and are now enjoying your 'freedom'!

 
At August 17, 2011 5:00 AM, Blogger Vanillabeanseed said...

Yay, glad to see you are out and free!!

 
At August 17, 2011 5:19 AM, Blogger Angel Simba said...

Midnight, this post is so appropriate because today is apparently Back cat Appreciation Day!!

 
At August 17, 2011 8:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Midnight! What a Pawdomename! And it good toseeyous enjoying the garden. Perhaps yous could comeover to my house and guard the catnip from the wrestling Kozmo and Cinnamon!
Kisses
Nellie

 
At August 17, 2011 8:29 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Yeah they found you!

 
At August 17, 2011 8:43 AM, Blogger The Whiskeratti said...

It's so good to see you out and about! Welcome back.

 
At August 17, 2011 9:07 AM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Welcome back Midnight! We are glad you have been returned to the garden!

 
At August 17, 2011 10:20 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

yay! you're free!

 
At August 17, 2011 2:51 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Welcome back Midnight. We are glad you found your way out of the shed and back into the garden.

 
At August 17, 2011 6:01 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Midnight, I spend the winter inside the metal monster room, but mum gets me out as soon as it gets nice. Sometimes even during the snows.

Headbonks to you.

Virginger.

 
At August 17, 2011 7:08 PM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

Midnight! You are looking good there!!

 
At August 17, 2011 8:44 PM, Blogger Gigi said...

Well, heavens to Betsy, Midnight, thank Cod you got rescued! You look mighty fine lurking amongst the flowers there.

 
At August 19, 2011 2:29 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wow, Midnight! Two whole years inna box? We are sure glad you are out among the flowers again...

 
At August 20, 2011 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time in the sun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails