Thursday, December 08, 2011

Don't Be on the Naughty List

GEORGE

I've been pretty good this year. In fact, I'm proud to say I'm the best cat in this house, so I wasn't going to talk about Santa coming soon, and being naughty or nice, until Mom showed me this. Since I know for a fact that, although I've been good, there have been a few "incidents" with the other cats around here, so I thought maybe I should speak on this subject 'specially for the young ones who have no experience with Santa.

We don't live with a dog, thank Bast, but we do have the white dust mop, Shasta, and the grey menace, Reyna, who visit now and then. I think it's important I meet with the other cats here to figure out a plan to blame all the "incidents" on them. And, if we do this right, we can work our Girl and our Boy into this plan somehow since they always seem to be making messes.


If you don't have a dog or young humans to blame, then you'd better start planning your strategy on how to handle the "incidents", and I KNOW you all have some! I suggest you don't waste any time, though, since Santa will be coming very soon and you don't want to be on his Naughty List!!

10 Comments:

At December 08, 2011 4:44 AM, Blogger Karen and Gerard said...

Thanks for the reminder, George. I have a lot of explaining to do!
--Spunky Doodle

 
At December 08, 2011 12:15 PM, Blogger TabbyNormal said...

Oh oh oh. What am I going to do. I am actually a very good kitty, but I have a 6th sense about when Ms. C doesn't want me to do something, and that makes me want to do it SO BAD. How do YOU deal with those feelings??
Purrs
Abby Normal

 
At December 08, 2011 12:33 PM, Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Everything here gets blamed on Binga.

 
At December 08, 2011 2:31 PM, Blogger Zeroichi said...

I disagree! Tipper is the bestest cat <3! I hope santa is extra nice to her.

 
At December 08, 2011 5:40 PM, Blogger Luxington said...

MOL! Hm... who can I blame my incident on?!?! No other cats in our hose... no woofies... maybe I'll say that neighbor cat Biscuit did it, HA, makes up for all that hissing he does at me!

 
At December 08, 2011 7:27 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We are pretty certain that Santa forgives "incidents" as long as they are occasional. We certain because in spite of "incidents, we get prezzies evry year. Santa HAS to be at LEAST as forgiving of those things as The Big Thing, an HE forgives us no matter WHAT we do.

 
At December 08, 2011 7:58 PM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

We don't have woofies or little beans to blame...so we just blame each other and that usually works for us!!

 
At December 08, 2011 10:34 PM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We do not have a doggy or any that come to visit. We do have a little human grand son that comes over some. maybe we can figure out how to blame him!

 
At December 10, 2011 9:05 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We don't do any asplaning or blaming, Santa knows kitties are nice no matter what da insidences are...if not we would neffur get anything fur Krissymouse!

 
At December 11, 2011 3:29 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Not worried, we will get prezzies, no matter what. Mum is good that way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails