Wednesday, January 04, 2012

More Work, More Work

GEORGE

(sigh) You know, Dad, weekends are for resting and relaxing. How can I do that when I have to snoopervise everything around here?!

Mom wants to fix up the stairs with new paint and fresh stain so Dad & I pulled up the old carpeting. Here you can see me snoopervising him when we got down to the padding.

Then we pulled out at least eleventy squillion staples until my toes got tired, so I went to take a nap and he continued working

When I woke up I saw that he'd made pretty good progress, but thought I should point out where he missed some.

Look right here, Dad. I feel one under my paw!

13 Comments:

At January 04, 2012 5:16 AM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

George, we know your dad really appreciates all the help you are giving him!! You should get extra treats for all your work!!

 
At January 04, 2012 6:06 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

snoopervising is very very hard werk

 
At January 04, 2012 8:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

A cat's work is never done (and neither are our naps).
Kisses
Nellie

 
At January 04, 2012 9:16 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

A cats work is never done... Sigh.

 
At January 04, 2012 9:37 AM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

George, you area a great helper and snoopervisor! We know Dad appreciated your help!

 
At January 04, 2012 2:38 PM, Blogger Vanillabeanseed said...

Excellent work George! :D - Sage n Fizz

 
At January 04, 2012 2:57 PM, Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

George, it's a good thing you were there to point out the staples he missed! I remember the old house, when my human pulled up a lot of carpet there, she kept finding more staples long after she thought she got them all.

 
At January 04, 2012 4:11 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Lucky for your dad that you were there to point out the places he had missed.

 
At January 05, 2012 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there overtime pay for that job? What about benefits? That's the least the humans can give you!

 
At January 05, 2012 1:22 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

I just finished a big job snoopervising my did laying flooring in the guest bedroom. Naptime!

 
At January 06, 2012 12:00 AM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Good thing you were there to help!

 
At January 07, 2012 7:03 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Glad you were able to get your nap in.

 
At January 09, 2012 5:25 PM, Blogger Luxington said...

FANTASTIC snoopervising! Good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails