Friday, February 10, 2012

More about the "M" word

TIPPER

George talked about the "M" word, which means we will be moving. I didn't know what moving is 'cause I've always lived in our house, so I asked Mom. She told me it means we put our stuff in boxes and then we will go live in a different house. I really like boxes so I'll help her.

My dear Mancat, Zero, asked if I am moving to Catifornia to be near him but I don't know where Catifornia is. Mom, George said we're moving where it's always warm. Is Catifornia warm and will I be near Zero?

MOM

Yes, California is warm, but we're not moving there. We're moving to Arizona and you'll be closer to Zero than we are here in Wisconsin.

TIPPER

Aridzone? I don't know where that is.

MISTY

I don't know where it is either!! What about my handsome Mancat, Speedy? Will I still be close to Speedy?

MOM

Um...no, Mist, I'm afraid not. Arizona is a long way from Wisconsin. But you can still talk to Speedy and see him on his blog just like Tipper can still talk to and see Zero.

MISTY

I don't think I like this.

TIPPER

Me neither! But I still like boxes.

14 Comments:

At February 10, 2012 9:31 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! That is a long move. Won't you be close to Squillium? Isn't he in that area?! Are you going for a car ride because that would be really really long and I do not think I'd like that.

 
At February 10, 2012 11:29 AM, Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Well at least there are boxes involved!

 
At February 10, 2012 12:01 PM, Blogger Max said...

Oh man, the M-word bites...but I gotta tell you, as much as it bites while it's happening, when it's over you have a ton of new things to see and sniff and explore in the new house. I've done it so many times...I mean, I'm glad I don't have to do it ever again, but new stuff is exciting. You'll have fun once the worst of it is over...

 
At February 10, 2012 12:59 PM, Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I can't even imagine what it would be like to move that far! The last time we moved, I was in the car FOREVER, which I was told was about "three blocks." And this sounds like it's a LOT further away.

 
At February 10, 2012 3:11 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We have never had to do the M word and it sounds a bit scary. The boxes sound good though.

 
At February 10, 2012 5:44 PM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

We don't know where Arizona is either, but we sure hope wherever it is, everything goes well for you in getting there!!

 
At February 10, 2012 5:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Lets see, me has moved 9 times! (that is as many times as me has lives) Me loves the packing and the unpacking and exploring new places! Moving is a ton of fun!
Kisses
Nellie

 
At February 10, 2012 7:04 PM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE HAVE NEVER MOVED, BUT WE AGREE BOXES ARE FUN

 
At February 10, 2012 9:09 PM, Blogger Jans Funny Farm said...

We hope you have lots of fun moving. And since there will be lots of boxes, we know you will enjoy it.

 
At February 10, 2012 9:59 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Moving sounds REALLY scarey! We hope it is to a nice new forever house!

 
At February 11, 2012 5:54 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Good for the boxes and since moving in here, well, we aren't planning to go anywhere else.

 
At February 13, 2012 5:26 PM, Blogger Luxington said...

ooooooooooooo, boxes!

 
At February 13, 2012 5:37 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Noooooo, yoo can't take my Misty far away! Oh man, mom sez I can't tell a mommy what to do and dat it won't be any difrint den it is now. I can still teleport and Misty can come here and stuff. Dat is good, 'cuz if yoo took away my Misty I must might hafta hide in a box and come wif to dis Aridzone place. Misty, please come over fur Valentimes, mom is making a speshul dinner and we can share some. Also, I have some new treats I would like to share, dey is freezy dried chick-hen hearts and dey is deelishus and good fur us. ~Speedy

 
At February 14, 2012 6:36 PM, Blogger Zeroichi said...

you're so pretty ~ ♥

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails