Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Remembering The Way We Were

GEORGE

Our new friend Kizzie said today is "Remembering the Way We Were" day and that we should show pictures of us when we were young. We think Mom needs to take a break from all the work she's been doing, so we asked her to post our pictures. Naturally, as Senior Cat, I will go first.

I was 3 months old when I was adopted, so there are no little baby kitten pictures of me, but I sure had an impressive pair of froot-bat ears,didn't I?





TIPPER

I was a baby when I was adopted. My goodness, I sure was skinny back then! Hmmm...I think I might have put on a few ounces since then.













MAX

Hahahahaha...look at me!! I can't believe my neck was ever that small. Was I really that little?













MISTY

I was a tiny, 2 lb. kitten when I was adopted. Wasn't I adorable? I'm still not a big cat and am the smallest one in our family.

5 Comments:

At March 14, 2012 11:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You were all so sweet. Kizzie was too small for a collar for several months, as her neck was also thin, and she didn't have a very fluffy tail either. Thank you for taking part.

 
At March 14, 2012 4:50 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

You were all so adorable, is it any wonder you all grew up to be so good looking! Um Speedy, is embarrassed now 'cuz he's da biggest in dis fambly...he's afraid Misty will think he's fat (which he is).

 
At March 15, 2012 4:42 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

You all look cute, we both got adopted as adults.

 
At March 16, 2012 2:58 PM, Blogger Karen Jo said...

You were all real cuties. I was also adopted as an adult.

Herman

 
At April 02, 2012 8:25 PM, Blogger Samantha & Mom said...

Oh we just loved the cute pictures of you all as little ones!!
((((((HUGGGGSSS))))) from your TX furiends,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails