Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Time to See the V.E.T.

GEORGE

Hey...I got some mail.  (adjusts glasses)  Mom, I think I need new glasses.  I can hardly see this small print.

MOM

I know, dear!  I can't see right either.  Here, let me see if I can tell what it says.

OK, "Pet Name: George" 
 "Service due: Rabies Feline Special"

GEORGE

What does that mean?

MOM

It means you have to get a shot. 

GEORGE

What!  Oh no, I don't think so.  I don't want to get shot. 

MOM

It's important, dear, to keep you healthy.  But look George, did you see this?  Look at the back.  It's a picture of you.

GEORGE

What?  Let me see that.  You're right..it IS me!  How did I get on that card?

MOM

Remember when we took you to your new doctor last year when you weren't feeling well?  He took a picture of you.

GEORGE

Gosh, what a handsome devil I am!   That doctor is OK, Mom.  I guess it's alright if we go see him again.

TIPPER, MAX & MISTY

What about us?  Do we have to go, too?

MOM

Yes, everyone is going.

TIPPER, MAX & MISTY

Will we get our pictures taken?

MOM

Yes.

TIPPER, MAX & MISTY

Yay! 

7 Comments:

At May 15, 2013 3:38 AM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh no not the stabby place! I had to go yesterday and got stabbed ,but the vet didn't take my photo.

 
At May 15, 2013 8:14 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Well at least he thought you were so handsome he took a photo...

 
At May 15, 2013 9:42 AM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a nice vet that sent you a special card with your picture on it! Our vet took out pictures, but we only see them on the bill!

 
At May 15, 2013 11:18 AM, Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Going to a vet AND having a photo taken? That is not MY idea of fun, MOL!

 
At May 15, 2013 4:26 PM, Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Yikes! Well, the best part of those trips are when they're over! Good luck!!!

 
At May 15, 2013 5:13 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wow, you guys get nicer appointment cards than WE do!

 
At May 15, 2013 8:04 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Mug shots at the stabby place? We aren't so sure about that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails