Monday, June 24, 2013

The Shelf is Finally MINE!

MISTY

I haven't seen Max anywhere near our perch since we moved into our new house in Arid-zone 'cause he usually hangs out in the bedroom or bathroom.  That being the case, I hereby proclaim, from now until forever, that the top shelf of our perch is officially MINE.   The fact that I'm laying on the quilt that belongs to George and Max means nothing...nothing at all.


So, Max, I think the question of who owns the top shelf is now closed.  And it only took me 7 years to do this!


6 Comments:

At June 24, 2013 6:29 AM, Blogger  Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I think you can say its now yours and can I say you look mighty fine up there.. Hugs GJ x

 
At June 24, 2013 8:06 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Waiting for your chance is always important!

 
At June 24, 2013 8:56 AM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Stick to your guns, Misty. Do not let the boys over throw you!

 
At June 24, 2013 11:10 AM, Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Persistence pays off, Misty!

 
At June 26, 2013 10:18 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

concats Misty!!!!

 
At June 26, 2013 8:12 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Way to go Misty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails