Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Fixing Mom's Hair

TIPPER

I fix Mom's hair at night, in bed.  Sometimes I get so carried away she wakes up and moves into the guestroom, muttering the whole way about not being able to get a decent nights sleep with 4 cats on the bed!  Then Misty and I run down the hall ahead of her and if we make it into the guestroom, she kicks us out.
 Kit 'N' Carlyle | http://gocomics.com/kitandcarlyle | #cats #comics #gocomics #sleep #lol #humor #webcomics #funnies #haha #kittens

5 Comments:

At August 14, 2014 1:48 AM, Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

My human is so needy, she will DRAG us to bed if we aren't there!

 
At August 14, 2014 2:30 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

MOL! Eric used to make biscuits in mum's hair every night when she went to bed.

 
At August 14, 2014 8:34 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

The door is shut firmly to keep us out of the bedchamber every night. I don't mess in mom's hair, but I am VERY fond of whapping stuff! Like into the sink...and off the dresser.... -Scout

 
At August 15, 2014 4:22 PM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE do not know why your mom does not like all 4 of you in the bed!

 
At August 16, 2014 12:03 PM, Blogger Jans Funny Farm said...

I'm the groomer in this house. :)

Cyndi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails