Thursday, January 11, 2007

Friday Update

GEORGE

Over at Dragonheart's page we found this. You may all continue to call me by my first name. Everyone else has to call me Viscount George. Yes...I always suspected we were royalty!

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Viscount George the Amicable of Heffton St Mallet
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title



MAX

Well, I'm a Baron but my friends can still call me Max.

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Baron Maxwell the Scattered of Chalmondley St Peasoup
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


GEORGE

In other news, some people are being mean to our friend Dragonheart!! I just know it can't be a member of our Cat Blogoshere. If you need help taking care of those fools & idiots that called you ugly, Max and I are pretty big guys weighing in at about 16 lb. We, plus all your friends, can be there in a flash to back you up!!! The nerve of some people, saying mean things to one of our friends!

Empress Kukka-Maria has invited Max and me to be in her Tomcat Stable, and all I had to do was show my "bad boy" side! Who knew?? Now that we're royalty, we would be honored to be among such a great group. You know, Kukka, you'll always have the undying love of your devoted subjects. Plus, we like all the other guys in the Stable: William, Zeus, Buddy, Miles, Moose & Xavier.

We met a new friend, Triller, who wants to know how she can become a member of the Cat Blogsphere! By having a cat blog and visiting other cats, you're already in it! Plus, there's a nice group, Attack of the Tabbies, you might want to join. Check them out.

Misty's special guy, Speedy, has invited everyone over for ham tomorrow. You can expect the 4 of us, Speedy. Did someone let Miles know about this? He loves ham, but since his eye is bothering him and he's wearing a cone which he finds a bit cumbersome, maybe he won't feel up to it.

We saw another new cat blog, Forty Paws, featuring 10 (yes 10!) Texas cats, most with special health needs. Everyone stop over the say hi to them.

I need to have a talk with Mom (AGAIN!!) about keeping up with our links and such. (sigh) It's just so hard to get good help, but I want to be sure we don't exclude any blogging cats.

14 Comments:

At January 12, 2007 8:33 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we're wif you in the Dragonheart gang. And welcome to the TomCats!

Did someone say HAM? - Miles

 
At January 12, 2007 9:22 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Speedy is 16 lbs. too, he'd be happy to join up to protekt Dragonheart. We find him adorable. Misty, us gerls will make sure dat yoo and Speedy get to have some alone time. You can go in the moms room, but yoo have to leeve da door open. Dats moms rule for all the kids (fur and bean) when visiting wif the oposit sex.~Sadie

 
At January 12, 2007 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ham?! where?

 
At January 12, 2007 9:38 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

George and Max...you sexy studs! Welcome to my Tomcat Stable! I've added your link and, sadly, have had to remove Buddy (he hasn't posted since Oct!) and Xavier (his undying love for me must have pootered out, as I haven't seen or heard from him in ages). Sad, because they are both so super-sexy!

 
At January 12, 2007 10:24 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

George, you are just like a protective big brudder. That is very great of you.

 
At January 12, 2007 11:01 AM, Blogger Christine and FAZ said...

George, I am so pleased you offered to protect Dragonheart - I did too but I think you'd be better. Also very scary story about the tumble dryer, I'll make sure I am double extra careful from now on. FAZ p.s. a happy weekend to the whole CREW!

 
At January 12, 2007 5:34 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

So what titles did Tipper and Misty get? Or do just the boys rate at getting a 'peculiar' title?

 
At January 12, 2007 5:35 PM, Blogger Mattingly said...

I don't weigh so much, but I would happily stand up for Dragonheart in a fight. Lotsa people would have thought I was ugly too when Mom first found me. Eyes glued shut with infection, matted and patchy fur, filthy, stinky, bowel problems, bony... you name it. But Mom looked at me and saw my beauty... and now look at me! I wear a tux! Mom thinks Dragonheart is one of the most handsome cats going with his regal air and very expressive face.

Oh and we also echo your sentiment at having trouble keeping up with the kitty blogs. We're just trying to do our best... it's all we can do.

And Tipper... I look forward to seeing you tomorrow! I've never had ham, so I don't know if I will like it. But it sounds like there will be good company (well, I KNOW there will be good company). Purrs to you!!

 
At January 13, 2007 2:17 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Thank you so much! :) You are great friends. :) No, it was no one from the cat blogosphere, just some mean people commenting on Thursday Thirteen and Wordless Wednesday posts.

I like your aristocractic titles - very impressive!

 
At January 13, 2007 8:02 AM, Blogger a fluffy feline friend said...

Poor Dragonheart. That's badness that somebeans are being mean to him! I just went over to his bloggie and introduced myself with a friendly hello and purr, and added his link to my bloggie.

 
At January 13, 2007 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Midnight's claws, Grr's furryoshis attack skills, an my bitey will be glad ta join you against anybuddy who's mean ta our dear furrend Dragonheart.
Cocoa

 
At January 13, 2007 11:40 PM, Blogger Lux said...

Stupid mean people. I have very long claws, too, and will certainly offer my services to protect Dragonheart's honor.

 
At January 14, 2007 12:13 PM, Blogger The M's said...

We all have long claws also, if you need any help wif the mean people, just let us know.

 
At January 15, 2007 8:31 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

Congratulations on becoming a member of the Tomcat Stable! You can definitely bunk up next to me. I'll clear off the beds and such.

As for the comments left at Dragonheart's: Just one more reason for Write or Wrong Wednesday as far as I'm concerned. It's one thing to have an opinion which differs from others; it's another to state that opinion with no regard as to how it will be received.

Perception is everything, unfortunately, but respect should never be forgotten. Just because it's the Internet does not mean it should be free license on rudeness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails