Monday, March 12, 2007

Manly Whisker Humps

MAX

A while back I talked about being the Bigger Brother since my paws are larger than George's. Then I decided we should see whose whisker humps are bigger and here are the results. I think this is a very good entry for Mancat Monday.

The pictures don't show our humps very well since we both have white cheeks, but I can honestly say, without resorting to mechanical means to measure them, I think they're pretty much the same. We both have very large, manly humps with nice thick, white whiskers.















I would call this a tie. (But, just so there's no misunderstandings, I'm still, and always will be, the Bigger Brother!!)

10 Comments:

At March 12, 2007 7:43 AM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Most definitely a tie!!!

Patches

 
At March 12, 2007 8:48 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Yes, yes, I have to agree, it is a TIE! I like yer close-up photos, very nice whisker humps!

 
At March 12, 2007 9:00 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I can't even...I'm going to...OH MY!

[Kukka faints from titillation...]

 
At March 12, 2007 10:32 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Nice set of humps! You both put up great pictures for MC Monday!

 
At March 12, 2007 10:42 AM, Blogger LZ said...

Interesting, I agree, you both have very manly whisker humps! And very manly profiles. But of course, Max is the big brother.

Chase

 
At March 12, 2007 11:28 AM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Well, since Max is my Boy Twin, I'll have to say he has fabulous whisker bumps. Meow.

 
At March 12, 2007 11:59 AM, Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Great whisker humps!

 
At March 12, 2007 8:03 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

You both are very manly. Hard to pick one of you as being better. I agree, it is a tie.

 
At March 13, 2007 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You both have very manly whisker humps, I can tell. I'm impressed.

 
At March 14, 2007 12:46 AM, Blogger Karen Jo said...

Oooh, great whisker humps. I agree that it is a tie. You are both equally mancatly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails