Thursday, August 28, 2008

She's Coming

GEORGE

Well, the new Blurpy Girl is coming to our house for her first visit, so The Crew will get to meet her in a few days. I'm not sure how I feel about this since I've gotten conflicting advice from friends who live with these things in their houses full time. I do think I should have my rules ready to give her, so Mom, if you wouldn't mind printing a copy for me, I'd appreciate it. Someone can take a few minutes to read them to her.

Mom & Dad were busy setting up her small bed, and we're not allowed in that room now. I overheard something about "cat hair in the crib". Just what's wrong with cat hair, I'd like to know!!! She doesn't even live here and already we're being kept out of certain places in our own house?!?!










I did help Dad though when he put together this small bouncy chair for Blurpy. I think it's just the right size for me, so I'll probably try it out before she gets here but right now I'm more interested in this great box!!

12 Comments:

At August 28, 2008 10:17 AM, Blogger The Misadventures Of Me said...

Hai, I is Jake! And I is leave puppy fur for the blurpy too. I is think yoo kittys should at least rubb onthe blurpy.


Uh Jake, only if the mom and dad let them.

Mommy Bean

 
At August 28, 2008 3:43 PM, Blogger PB 'n J said...

It's good she's coming over already - you need to get started training the blurpy!

 
At August 28, 2008 4:26 PM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

This could be very exciting! I hope you enjoy the visit!

 
At August 28, 2008 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bouncy thing looks like lots of fun!
The box looks better fun too!

 
At August 28, 2008 5:08 PM, Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

Even if someone reads the Blurpy Girl your rules, I don't think she'll understand them. I hope you have a great visit, I know your Mom and Dad will :-D Maybe after the Blurpy Girl leaves you can use that bouncer chair, that looks like a great napping spot ;-)

 
At August 28, 2008 5:16 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Oh dat's gonna be fun gettin to know and sniff da burpy fing.

 
At August 28, 2008 7:25 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

I can't help you here George. I have no experience with blurpy things. Good luck.

 
At August 28, 2008 8:20 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Huh, we haf been allowed to rub on, sniff and even sleep by every one of da blurpy's when dey came here. Maybe it was cuz alla dem blurpy's was born into houses wif kitties and woofies already in dem. Speedy really likes to smell der heads, even da toddler ones!

 
At August 29, 2008 12:44 AM, Blogger MaoMao said...

hehe, we Ballicai don't know nothin about blurpy things but they look like they're kinda fun! enjoy yours!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

 
At August 29, 2008 7:18 AM, Blogger The Furry Kids said...

That bouncy chair looks pretty inviting...

EG

 
At August 29, 2008 11:44 AM, Blogger Quill and Greyson said...

I've never seen a blurpy thing up close... I hope it can pet with those tiny hands.

 
At August 29, 2008 4:12 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Sheesh. Don't they know by now that it doesn't necessarily mean the cat was there just because they find cat hair in a certain spot? Cat hair is everywhere here...it floats on the air currents.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails