Friday, October 03, 2008

The 2nd Round

GEORGE

I thought she wouldn't be around for a while, but she's here again. So, I must groom myself carefully, dust off my best manners and try another introduction. Hopefully this one won't involve any peeing on the floor. And just so you know, I've maintained my silence on that issue!!

The problem with this visit is, THE DOGS ARE HERE!!!!! How can I conduct a proper introduction with the Blurpy Girl if the dogs are here too?! You know how tense I get when they're around.


MOM

I know George, but try to relax. Blurpy would really like to meet you and The Crew, so let's try this again. She's really nice once you get to know her.

GEORGE

(tsk) Well, I don't know. I think I should stay on this side of the gate, where I'm safe.


MOM

I'll put Reyna & Shasta in their crates and we can have some time with Blurpy, OK? Dad can feed her, then you can lay by him just like you always do. While you're resting there, you can talk to her and sniff her, OK?



GEORGE

(sigh) Mom, you know how I like to be held. I have to be ON Dad, not next to him. How am I supposed to be on him if Blurpy is on him?

MOM

Alright, fine!! I'll hold her and Dad can hold you. I guess introductions can wait.


14 Comments:

At October 03, 2008 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWW I love a happy ending!!!

You iz much safer away from the blurpy anyways, especially while eating!
Momma says she saw her friends blurpy do a vomit that would rival the Exorcist.. she swears it was right to the other side of the room and at such pressure.. it scared Momma she thought Damien Demon baby had arrived... dun dun dun

V-V

 
At October 03, 2008 8:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yoo do look comfy in yer dad's arms. Perhaps if yoo cud just smell her once or twice ...

 
At October 03, 2008 9:09 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At October 03, 2008 9:10 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Way to get what you need George!

 
At October 03, 2008 12:00 PM, Blogger The Furry Kids said...

It's nice to see that your dad is spending time with you and not just hanging out with the blurpy.
Happy Weekend!

 
At October 03, 2008 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, George, if you sniff her just a little bit, that might not be too bad. And if you break her in now, maybe she'll be feeding you treats even sooner!

 
At October 03, 2008 2:19 PM, Blogger Quill and Greyson said...

Maybe your Dad can feed you milk from a bottle too George?

 
At October 03, 2008 7:27 PM, Blogger (angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

It's not too bad sharing the beans with the blurpy as long as you get your snuggle time with Dad.

 
At October 03, 2008 8:49 PM, Blogger meemsnyc said...

Oh my goodness!! Those last two photos are soooo cute!

 
At October 03, 2008 9:29 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Awww, yoor dad's baby aren't yoo George. Our poor mom, after the third one came she would haf da blurpy on her shoulder and two of us on her lap and she couldn't move. Yoo should see her balance a toddler a baby and two cats while trying to feed herself, it's fun to watch.

 
At October 04, 2008 9:01 AM, Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

Haha! You won :-D

I know you don't want to hear this, George, but that little blurpy girl is so beautiful.

 
At October 04, 2008 1:09 PM, Blogger Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Glad to see you ended up where you belong, George. Maybe your Dad could rig up some type of sling for you that way he could hold BOTH you and Blurpy.

Purrs Goldie and Shade

 
At October 05, 2008 6:54 PM, Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

That's right, George, you let them know who's boss. We let our mum know all the time and she toes the line really well, now.

 
At October 06, 2008 8:26 PM, Blogger Forever Foster said...

You have a very beautiful blurpy. We're glad to see you're getting your cuddle time, George! We are preparing to go into hiding for the blurpy visit this afternoon.

-Fui, Suey and Evie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails