Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Astrology Report - Part II

GEORGE

(speaking to siblings about his horoscope) If you'll all just be quiet for a second, I'm trying to explain how closely my horoscope matches my personality. The report that Mom got from Samson & Delilah's Mom Karen is so right on it's almost like she interviewed me personally!

TIPPER

Well, how come you got a full horoscope report and we just got a paragraph?!

GEORGE

Because to do a full horoscope, you need to know the date, place and time you were born. Mom knows my purrthday and where I was born because I was born at the shelter and they have a record of it, but she doesn't know the exact time. With the rest of you, she only knows the approximate date and nothing else.

MISTY

It's not fair!!

MAX

Yeah, and besides Tipper & my description says that we Taurus cats are FAT!!

GEORGE

It doesn't say you're fat. It says you're "creatures of comfort".

TIPPER

Hmmfff! Everyone knows "creatures of comfort" is just code for FAT and I don't want to talk about it any more!

MAX

Neither do I!!

MISTY

Me either.

GEORGE

(sigh) All I was trying to do was tell about my horoscope. Friends, if you think you can get your horoscope done without starting a war in your house, contact Karen to get yours.




21 Comments:

At July 30, 2009 9:27 AM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

George, you get no respect. We would love to hear your horoscope.

 
At July 30, 2009 10:26 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh man, we wonder how many kittie's beans know der actual purrthday...most of us were actually found "after" da fact.

 
At July 30, 2009 11:08 AM, Blogger Reese =^..^= said...

That is all very interesting!

 
At July 30, 2009 11:14 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

We are still waiting to hear your horoscope George! The Woman has done mine. She says she is a very good amateur astrologer with everything except transits--which are about predicting and she says she is not very good at that!

I am a very sensitive cat--but you all knew that didn't you?

 
At July 30, 2009 11:50 AM, Blogger Anya said...

Thats interesting :)
( My mommy sad I am to fat :(
I am now on a diet.)
I now how you are feeling !!!!

 
At July 30, 2009 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MOL!!! that was a funny post! thanx for stopping by and leaving your purrdays with us! Hope to see you stop again! Have a purrfect day!

The Kool~Kittie~Krew
aka...Skeeter, King, & Pandora

 
At July 30, 2009 4:05 PM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

You just can't please those Taurus cats....

 
At July 30, 2009 4:26 PM, Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

I think you really got them worried about those horoscopes, that's why they kept interrupting you.

 
At July 30, 2009 4:56 PM, Blogger The Monkeys said...

George, we hope you get to post your horoscope!

Thanks for posting this!

By the way, our Mommy is a Taurus also and she says she is NOT fat :)

 
At July 30, 2009 7:09 PM, Blogger Quill and Greyson said...

Creature of comfort is fat code? That explains alot.

 
At July 31, 2009 5:28 AM, Blogger The Kitty Krew said...

Poor George. We'd like to hear about your horrorscope! Er, horoscope! ;)

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

 
At July 31, 2009 7:40 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Hey do you guys know where I am this week?

 
At July 31, 2009 7:48 AM, Blogger SuziQCat said...

Great looking group of cats! Thanks for visiting my page earlier...

 
At July 31, 2009 9:34 AM, Blogger Bruce said...

Thanks for playing my eyewatch game George. You got 4 right! #1-elephant, #4-bird(flamingo), #5-bird(duck), #12-squirrel. Your guess for #8 was not correct and you are right, it will be impossible for someone to get them all right!
your friend,
Bruce the cat:)

 
At July 31, 2009 5:43 PM, Blogger Chrissie said...

Ladies, I prefer the term, "traditionally built". Which is beautiful!

 
At August 01, 2009 12:21 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

I wonder how accurate such a report would be. I might have to look closer at this. I probably would have been convinced to do so right away if I had heard your horoscope, George!

 
At August 01, 2009 12:50 PM, Blogger (angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You kitties are so funny! I'm sure your horoscope meant "creature of comfort" in the best possible way. .

 
At August 02, 2009 6:28 AM, Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think your figures are fine!

 
At August 02, 2009 8:34 AM, Blogger Christine and FAZ said...

Wow a horoscope, I didn't even know what day I was born until recently when the humans were sent my old vaccination certificate from when I was a kitten (and lived with someone else). FAZ

 
At August 02, 2009 4:06 PM, Blogger Noir the Texas Tabby said...

Well, your Max looks like my Uncle MaxMaxx--and he's little big boned too. Love the picture--says it all!

 
At August 03, 2009 12:53 AM, Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

We line da litter box wif that stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails