Monday, October 03, 2011

Rules for the Blurpy Boy

GEORGE

Hey...hey, you down there. You're getting too close to my tail.

When your sister came 3 years ago, I gave her a list of My Rules to memorize and, I must say, under my tutelage she's done well. But, in my geezerhood I think I've become very lax since you've been here 10 months already and we're just now addressing this. Of course, I blame this all on Mom for not reminding me, but I think it's high time you understand my rules, 'specially #12 which involves my tail.

I want you to read these carefully and...oh wait, you can't read yet, can you. Well, no matter. Just have someone read them to you and I trust we won't need to have this conversation again.

12 Comments:

At October 03, 2011 5:06 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Small children can be hazardous! Thankfully, I live in a house with 4 other felines and two house maids, so I'm all good!

 
At October 03, 2011 7:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Peoples come small!!! Oh yes, I guess they do. me sees one down the end of the street falling on its bum all the time.
Thank Cod they don't come to our house. Small cats and dogs is bad enough!
Kisses
Nellie

 
At October 03, 2011 8:25 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Ya gotta keep on the human kids all the time George.

 
At October 03, 2011 9:15 AM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

George, You are so smart to have rules written up for the little people!

 
At October 03, 2011 9:53 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

rules MUST be followed!

 
At October 03, 2011 11:23 AM, Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

We've never had one of those human kittens here, but I read your rules, and they all sound perfectly reasonable! I am shocked that this one has been around so long and never been tutored in these important issues.

 
At October 03, 2011 3:13 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Rules are very important when there are small sticky people around. We know you will make a good job of seeing that they are obeyed.

 
At October 03, 2011 4:23 PM, Blogger Athena said...

I've never met a small human afore, but they seem like they could be dangerous!

 
At October 03, 2011 6:51 PM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

Hmmmm, George. It doesn't look like the blurp is listening.

 
At October 04, 2011 2:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have to agree with the Island Cats--the blurpy doesn't look very interested!

 
At October 04, 2011 9:11 AM, Blogger  Angel Ginger Jasper said...

You have to let them know were they stand with the rules or they take more than they should.. Hugs GJ xx

 
At October 05, 2011 4:51 PM, Blogger Luxington said...

MOL those are really good rules George. Sorry about that Apple Jack intruder the other day! How rude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails