Thursday, November 29, 2007

We've Been Tagged

GEORGE

We were tagged by our new friends Chancy over at Ernies' Voice and Nikita, The Mad Macedonian for the 7 Things MeMe. Thanks for tagging us and sorry we're so far behind in our posting about this. (sigh) I think it's time for me to have another "talk" with my secretary (aka Mom) about her poor performance, not that it will do any good! Anyway, here goes.

1. I love being held
2. Mom calls me "love sponge" 'cause I soak up all the love I can get. I know, I know, it's terribly embarrassing, so go ahead... laugh and get it over with!!!
3. At 10 1/2, I am the oldest cat in our family by 6 years. Dad says I'm an Old Geezer. I prefer to think of myself as a mature gentleman. And I wouldn't talk too loudly about being a "geezer" if I were you, Dad!!

TIPPER

1. When George is on Mom's lap, he's so big that if I want to be by her, I have to lay on her shoulder and scrunch myself up under her neck! Then I purr in her ear.
2. I love fruit and always have some of whatever kind Mom has with her breakfast. So far I haven't had any "litterbox issues" 'cause Mom only lets me have a little bit.

MAX

1. I was a Chick Magnet before I found my girlfriend Harlie. Now of course, I'm dedicated to her alone.
2. I have a few clumps of fur on my back, right near my tail. I can't reach these when I groom myself and I won't let Mom trim them either!!!!
3. I absolutely HATE claw trims, so my claws are very deadly instruments. Mom only gets 1 or 2 toes clipped before I run off.

MISTY

Hey, that's already 8 things! Am I gonna get a chance to say anything?!!

23 Comments:

At November 29, 2007 10:31 AM, Blogger Tybalt said...

Great list of things! Maybe Misty gets her very own since the others hogged it?

 
At November 29, 2007 11:12 AM, Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

Poor George. It must be hard being that much older than every one else. I hope they leave you alone.

 
At November 29, 2007 11:34 AM, Blogger PB 'n J said...

What a great list of things - hopefully Misty can get the next one (isn't it hard sharing!).

 
At November 29, 2007 11:38 AM, Blogger Jan Price said...

Yes, either Misty should get her own or she should get the whole turn next time. It's only fair.

Yes, it is hard to be a lot older than the others. We're fairly "close" in age today, but we used to have a much older sister Jenny. We loved her and vice versa but we did get on her last nerve frequently.

Jan's Funny Farm

 
At November 29, 2007 12:05 PM, Blogger The Furry Kids said...

Those are neat things about you guys. Misty, I bet you'll get a turn soon.

 
At November 29, 2007 12:20 PM, Blogger Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Poor Misty its hard when your siblings take over the blog! ~Queen Snickers

 
At November 29, 2007 1:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That was a very good Meme! Tipper, you love bananers, just like Pixie! I have never tried any fruit as I have never been offered any! I will have to talk to my Mum about this!

 
At November 29, 2007 2:45 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We tag Misty so she can haf 7 things to say all by herself!

Skeeter and LC

 
At November 29, 2007 5:35 PM, Blogger Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Poor Misty!!! I sooo much wanted to hear what da MIsty had to say!

 
At November 29, 2007 7:10 PM, Blogger Chrissie said...

I'm with everybody else-Misty! Misty! Misty! All the rest of you Crew shared some pretty interestin' stuff, too!

 
At November 29, 2007 7:17 PM, Blogger Rosemary B❤️ said...

Misty, we wanna know about you too.
You guys are very very cool

 
At November 29, 2007 8:35 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Misty it must be age before beauty. You should get your own list of 7 things.

 
At November 29, 2007 10:38 PM, Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

These are very great 7 things~!!!!
I am so happy to know you more~!!!

 
At November 30, 2007 3:46 AM, Blogger Ramses said...

I'z understand what you mean about the dreadful pawdicure thing Max! ;) Trouble is My Mummy doesn't give up easily...

 
At November 30, 2007 9:07 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Those are wonderful lists of things! Hey The Woman figured out how to get blogger to go over to my blog on a blogger account. How amazing is that?

 
At November 30, 2007 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great answers it's fun to learn more about my friends :)

 
At November 30, 2007 11:10 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Misty, I want to hear your things!

 
At November 30, 2007 11:27 AM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Ok George you love sponge you, come on over wif da rest if da gang to my office. We has plenty of room and shelves in dare to sit on.

 
At November 30, 2007 1:26 PM, Blogger Scout said...

I really liked learning more about you all! That is some interesting stuff you have going on there. I can relates to bunches of it too!

Purrs,
Scout

 
At November 30, 2007 4:32 PM, Blogger Milton said...

I just turned 8 and my mombean sez that I'm getting to be a geezer cat! I think that is rude! George, we are not geezers. I think we are maturing gentleman kitties.

 
At November 30, 2007 8:26 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Awe Misty, my mom was doing stuff today so I din't get to come by until now...it's hard being da baby of da fambly. Yoo should get to do yoor own 7 random things, so, I am tagging yoo!~Speedy

 
At December 01, 2007 12:04 AM, Blogger Lux said...

Good to learn more about you all!

"Love sponge" - I love that! :)

 
At December 01, 2007 6:02 AM, Blogger Parker said...

Awwwww, "Love Sponge!" Awwwww!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails