Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Refrigerator Me-me

GEORGE

Our friend Yoggie recently tagged us for the refrigerator me-me. Here are the rules:

Take pictures of the items which your humans has put on the fridge.
Tell us the story behind these items.
If there should be no items on your fridge, just take pictures of the items in the fridge and explain who eats them and why.
Than pass on the meme to as many furry friends as you have items photographed.

Actually, I think our fridge is kind of boring, at least the part we can see from the floor. See what I mean? A whole lot of nothing.

But...if I jump up on the counter opposite the fridge, this is what I see on the front. A picture of the Blurpy Girl, lots of magnets in cat shapes and a flower shaped one from Mom & Dad's trip to Hawaii and a picture of Tipper when she was a kitten.







On the side by the microwave, there are lots of other magnets. Um...don't you think you're overdoing it here, Mom? I mean, several cat magnets are OK, but why are there ones in the shape of a truck, a tooth and a pizza guy?





Of course, my favorite part of the fridge is the ice & water thingy in the door. Every time someone puts ice in their glass, I run over and ask for ice to be put in our water bowl. OK, I'll admit I'm fussy about my water. I like it cold.

So, what is the story behind our objects? Well, the Blurpy Girl's picture is her hospital newborn picture. Tipper's picture is from her first V.E.T. visit when she was adopted and the cat magnets are ones that Mom found here and there and keeps them 'cause she likes looking at cats things.

So, who should we tag? How about:

Mattingly & Harlie
Zippy, Sadie & Speedy
Fin
PB & J
Sunny
Steppa & her Baby's
Abby & Stygia
Parker, Powder, Puff & Rudy

I think that should be enough to cover all those goofy magnets that don't look like cats!

17 Comments:

At September 18, 2008 6:58 AM, Blogger My Littel Island said...

sorrry i did com and look but left samone was at my door thanks gurl i will take pic of my junk holder lol

 
At September 18, 2008 8:22 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! You have a very tidy fridge. Ours is just so ugly...

 
At September 18, 2008 11:05 AM, Blogger PB 'n J said...

Thanks for tagging us guys - your fridge sure looks better than ours is going to :-)

 
At September 18, 2008 11:26 AM, Blogger The Furry Kids said...

Your fridge is very neat. Ours has lots of junk on it. What, Mama? Oh, not junk - very important stuff. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

 
At September 18, 2008 11:36 AM, Blogger Laila and Angel Minchie said...

WOW! You guys have a humongous refrigerator! Yes, our freezer is very neatly stacked. Mom is kind of OCD. Our magnets on the outside are all on perfectly too. Drives us crazy!

 
At September 18, 2008 12:16 PM, Blogger Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Hahahahah! I firstee saw dat blank clean fridge & I waz ashamed of our cluttered up one.. den I saw da other sidez & I heaved a big sigh of releef!

 
At September 18, 2008 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What cool kitteh magnets! Momma has none at all, she just has wizards and dragons and witches :(
That is why when they start to slide down, coz are fridge is kind of plastic, I attacks them rar!!

V-V

 
At September 18, 2008 1:30 PM, Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

Your frig is nice. You have a lot of cool things on it :-) Thanks for the tag.

 
At September 18, 2008 2:31 PM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

Your fridge has a lot of kool things on it! We likes the cat magnets...we can whap those off!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

pee ess. we don't know how the alien deers got on our island...probably by alien deer spaceship!

 
At September 18, 2008 3:42 PM, Blogger Parker said...

Hi guys - guess what - we did this one already! But thanks for thinking of us!
look here -
http://perfectlyparker.blogspot.com/search?q=cold+box
Smooches!

 
At September 18, 2008 4:12 PM, Blogger Team Tabby said...

You did a good job with the meme, George. You have lots of interesting photos and magnets. We did this meme as well. We wish our fridge would give us ice cubes for our water dish, that would be awesome.

Mindy & Moe

 
At September 18, 2008 6:27 PM, Blogger Rosemary B❤️ said...

We did the fridge meme, it was fun. Your fridge is beeeyoootiful!

 
At September 18, 2008 6:55 PM, Blogger Team Tabby said...

Tell Tipper and Misty to come to our blog. I have an award for them.

Mindy

 
At September 18, 2008 7:09 PM, Blogger (angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

I love that you get the beans to put ice cubes in your water dish. Great idea!

 
At September 18, 2008 7:33 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Thanks fur tagging us...wait, der is only one piksher of any of yoo on da fridge? Dat's not right. We is doing talk like a pirate tomorrow but we'll post our fridge piksher Saturday, if we can get mom motivated. Are yoo guys sailing on da Black Purrl wif da Purrageous Pirates? Speedy would love it if Misty would be his pirate wench.

 
At September 19, 2008 3:35 AM, Blogger Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Great meme! We are very envious of your ice/water dispenser. I may have to put an order in for one of those.

Purrs Goldie

 
At September 19, 2008 1:57 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Gosh, fur a second I thot we had anofur nakid fridge emergency, like wif Jan's Funny Farm. Phew! We got tons of magnets an sumtimes one of dem jumps off by itself an I don't know why but Mom calls, "Vic-tor?"
Why's the kitty got musical ball an string fings? I play da windchimes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails