Tuesday, January 06, 2009

No Posting

GEORGE

We won't be able to post for a few days 'cause Mom & Dad will be away. They're going to Florida to help take care of our Blurpy Girl while her dad chases mousies.

MOM

No dear, he's running in the Disney marathon. It's at Disneyworld where Mickey Mouse lives.

GEORGE

Whatever. I'm trying to tell my friends that we won't be around for a few days. But we'll be OK 'cause we'll have plenty of litterboxes and food & water and our brother J will be come and check on us.

Mom, are there any cats at this Disneyworld place?

MOM

Um...I'm not sure. I remember the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland and the Meezers from Lady & The Tramp. Oh...and there are The Aristocats. I'm sure there are others that live with princesses and so on, but I can't think of any more right now.

GEORGE

Will you bring us some presents?

MOM

I'll see if they have cat toys in the gift shops.

Do I have to remind you, last time you went somewhere I didn't get the primo nip or Hawaiian shirt I asked for? All you brought back was stuff I couldn't use, like a refrigerator magnet and shells. This time I expect something better, OK?!

Hmmpfff...I think if cats and a famous mousie lives there, that place should have plenty of cat toys! Some new feathers would be nice, and maybe some fancy glitter balls, too. And don't forget, I expect you to visit all our friends that live in Florida and tell them The Crew says "Hi".

MOM

(sigh) I'll see what I can do.

21 Comments:

At January 06, 2009 10:10 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope that you have fun while they are gone. No doubt they will have fun.

 
At January 06, 2009 11:55 AM, Blogger The Creek Cats said...

We wish your daddy luck chasing mice in Florida!!!

 
At January 06, 2009 11:55 AM, Blogger Cat with a Garden said...

Whoa, George, you have your humans in a tight grip (kind of, no thumbs, I know, but it's saying around here)! Surely they'll bring you great stuff this time.
See you soon!
Siena & Chilli

 
At January 06, 2009 12:06 PM, Blogger Spooky said...

Oh, do be careful at the land of The Mouse! There's a wicked kitty named Lucifer (Cinderella) that you need to watch out for.

Have fun while the peeps are away, and don't get into too much trouble.

 
At January 06, 2009 12:34 PM, Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

I hope your Mom and Dad have a wonderful visit :-)

 
At January 06, 2009 1:10 PM, Blogger The Furry Kids said...

We hope your parents have a great trip and bring you back lots of cool toys. :)

Love,
Tazo

 
At January 06, 2009 2:18 PM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

Hey, we'll miss you while the beans are gone...but good luck to your dad in his mouse chase!

pee ess. we hope they bring you back something good!

 
At January 06, 2009 2:32 PM, Blogger meemsnyc said...

Wow, that is a big mouse to chase. We are jealous.

 
At January 06, 2009 5:01 PM, Blogger Peanut Butter and Jenny said...

oooh! we livez in furida! mommy goed sees that big mousie one time. she didn't bring him back for me. be careful what youz wishes for cuz she getted me stoopid princess bandanas and dresses to put on me. i not happy kitty. i think big mousie man tricked her.

 
At January 06, 2009 5:40 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Staff, yours needs more training. mum always brings me something.

 
At January 06, 2009 6:43 PM, Blogger Quill and Greyson said...

Happiest place on earth they claim! So there better be good toys.

 
At January 06, 2009 7:39 PM, Blogger Chrissie said...

Don't forget Moneycat from Gay Purr-ee! "Moneycat knows where the money tree grows"!

I think your mom dare NOT come home without suitable bribery to get her back in the door!

 
At January 06, 2009 9:32 PM, Blogger TabbyNormal said...

When they come back demand a lot of "extras" !

Purrs,
Abby & Stygia

 
At January 06, 2009 10:31 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hmf, even if mom goes window shopping wif da SiL she brings us something...
Misty, sweety, I will come over to keep yoo company while da beans is gone and if yoo need a snuggle or something I'm sure our mom would be happy to give yoo one. In fact she would give one to any of da Crew, she likes giving skritches and pets and snuggles.~Speedy

 
At January 07, 2009 9:10 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

yeah you should get stuff - LOTS of it

 
At January 07, 2009 3:52 PM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

My beans went to Disney in November. They said that big mouse and his girlfriend were everywhere but the only cats they saw were in the parade.

Not cool.

I must say, I'm actually kinda scared of a giant mouse in those pants...

 
At January 07, 2009 5:44 PM, Blogger (angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

I hope your mom and dad have a wonderful trip...and remember to bring you presents.

 
At January 08, 2009 2:29 PM, Blogger Lux said...

I hope you're having lots of fun while the beans are away, and that they're having a great visit!

 
At January 11, 2009 12:54 PM, Blogger Tesla and Hansel said...

Goodbye guys! you will be missed greatly!

 
At January 11, 2009 4:44 PM, Blogger Shilgiah the Cat said...

You made yourself very clear George. If your mom doesn't bring back really good stuff, I think you have a right to put the bitey on her. Hey! Maybe she'll bring you Mickey Mouse to chase around your house!

 
At January 11, 2009 7:14 PM, Blogger Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Canz we trash da housee a itty bitty bit?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails