Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Newest MeMe

GEORGE

Fin has passed on this MeMe to us. Thanks, Fin!

1. Where is your cell phone? - I thought about it, but decided I don't need one.
2. Where is the husband? - What!? I don't have a wife or girlfriend, either. I'm a bachelor.
3. Your hair color? - Mostly white with grey spots
4. Your mother? - As a mother she's very good, but as a secretary she's sorely lacking!
5. Your father? - Loves me best
6. Your favorite thing? - 'NIP, and just for the record I don't get it often enough!
7. Your dream last night? - About when live mousies get in
8. Your dream/goal? - To finally get a stroller
9. The room you're in? - The family room, where I spend most of my time
10. Your hobby? - Blogging
11. Your fear? - That a (ugh) dog will come to live here permanently!
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? - I'm 11 so, I hope I'm still around in 6 years.
13. Where were you last night? - Home, being held by Mom or Dad. I never go out at night.
14. What you're not? - A dog, thank Bast!! We cats are the superior species.
15. One of your wish-list items? - A 'nip 'nana
16. Where you grew up? - I've always lived in this house 'cept for before I was adopted, I lived at the shelter for 8 weeks
17. The last thing you did? - Took a nap
18. What are you wearing? - My blue collar & my tags
19. Your TV? - I watch at night, but I don't have a favorite show
20. Your pet? - I don't need a pet. I have Tipper, Max & Misty to keep me company.
21. Your computer? - HP
22. Your mood? - Always ready for a holding
23. Missing someone? - No, everyone I love is here, 'cept I miss Dad when he goes away for his job
24. Your car? - I don't like them 'cause the only time I go in ours is when I go to the VET
25. Something you're not wearing? - Clothes (note to Mom - Don't even THINK about it!!)
26. Favorite store? - Wherever Mom buys our food & toys
27. Your summer? - Spent in the windows or by the patio door watching Dad build the deck
28. Love someone? - All my family, but mostly Dad
29. Your favorite color? - Blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? - Probably at something I read on Skeezy's blog
31. Last time you cried? - When my littermate sister Gracie went to The Bridge

Let's see...who should we pass this on to? Hmmm....how about Tesla & Hansel, Abby & Stygia, SS&S and Prinnie & Pierro.

13 Comments:

At October 23, 2008 8:05 AM, Blogger Tybalt said...

That was great, George!

 
At October 23, 2008 8:51 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think it was a good thing George, to forgo the cellphone. I mean then people can get you ANYWHERE.

 
At October 23, 2008 9:26 AM, Blogger PB 'n J said...

That was a good one George!

 
At October 23, 2008 10:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

We know yoo cud (if yoo has 3 green papers) get a nip nanner at Cattyshack.net and dey are actually nanner size! We gottted a nip carrot from dem and um even the woofie Jake likes it (how 'barressin we know)!

 
At October 23, 2008 12:12 PM, Blogger Chancy, Jake, Babe and Ernies Voice said...

Thanks for visiting and wishing us a "Happy 1st Blogoversary"
We love our friends.

(((HUGS)))Chancy, Jake, Babe and Ernie's Voice


http://www.erniesvoice.blogspot.com/

 
At October 23, 2008 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha I love my Dadda that much too!!
That was a good one! :)

V-V

 
At October 23, 2008 7:26 PM, Blogger (angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Great answers! It was fun to click on links in your answers and read the cute stories that you posted before I discovered your blog. Fun!

 
At October 23, 2008 8:24 PM, Blogger Quill and Greyson said...

Great work George!!

 
At October 23, 2008 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That were interesting answers!

 
At October 24, 2008 6:05 AM, Blogger Babs (Beetle) said...

That was a very good meme.

Purrs, Sukie x

 
At October 24, 2008 7:43 PM, Blogger Forty Paws said...

Oh George! That is wonderful! We learned a lot about you! Maybe you will get a stroller for Chrissymouse.

Luf, Us

 
At October 25, 2008 4:31 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Great answers, George! We loved them...

 
At October 26, 2008 10:47 AM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

your Dad sounds like a very good Dad, that must be why you love him so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails